Friend got rogisti wife papam

anna_gattiga_eyyi

10 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

Why all ur friends have problems?  Everyday I see one of ur friend suffering with different problems. 😀

I guess..Ivi His stories anukuntunna..friend ani covering..

38 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

Why all ur friends have problems?  Everyday I see one of ur friend suffering with different problems. 😀

Jagamantha kutumbam nadhi ekaki jeevitham nadhi 😁😁🤓👍

3 hours ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Jagamantha kutumbam nadhi ekaki jeevitham nadhi 😁😁🤓👍

Bro... ee thread antha chadivaaka naaku one thing ardham aindi. Rogishti mee frnd vaalla wife kaadu, mee frnd ee. He needs some help on compassion and humanity. aadni alaa vadileyoddu, evarikanna choopinchandi

• Upvote 1

world lo evariki Leni problems motham ne friends ki matrame vunnai ante nuvve pedda problem eedikelli velli po nee Valle problem aitevenky25.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

She got sugar bp after marriage. She is hardly 30.

My friend thinking to divorce her as to maintain life long is difficult. I agreed thats right decision too.

Can this be reason to get divorce?

I

Edi nuchi pattuku vachavu e lath kori story , 

30 lo rendu unnadavu ayithe sugar or BP rendu oka place lo undalevu 

nuvu e logic ela miss ayinavu 

8 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Edi nuchi pattuku vachavu e lath kori story , 

30 lo rendu unnadavu ayithe sugar or BP rendu oka place lo undalevu 

nuvu e logic ela miss ayinavu 

Most people who are diabetic will have BP also . That’s a very common combo people have . These days age has no restrictions to diseases . Kids are also getting them . However TS story is fictional as usual . 

One thing is treat wife with medication..takes time but you need lots of patience...might not resolve also

second is american style. send divorce papers..if you have strong goals you cant carry such baggage. why should you bear the loss and sacrifice loss..what if you dont have kids later coz of her..its much pain then than now..lovedas here will tell neeku AIDS vaste ela ani..aa bongu vacchinappudu can see..

8 hours ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

My friend thinking to divorce her as to maintain life long is difficult. I agreed thats right decision too.

I

Nuvvu pedda daridrap pinugu la vunnav first ni friends ki duram vundu antha bagane vuntaru

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

I

my question is if your friend got suger and BP and he is hardly 30 years and she wants to give divorce .....did u agree with her decision?...like u agreed with ur friend decision now.

repu mee vadiki accident ayee..oka cheyyo kalo pothe whats then now....

5 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

One thing is treat wife with medication..takes time but you need lots of patience...might not resolve also

second is american style. send divorce papers..if you have strong goals you cant carry such baggage. why should you bear the loss and sacrifice loss..what if you dont have kids later coz of her..its much pain then than now..lovedas here will tell neeku AIDS vaste ela ani..aa bongu vacchinappudu can see..

yeah..you sounds like a person who leave ur parents to die like orphans in their old age.. 

3 hours ago, donuts said:

my question is if your friend got suger and BP and he is hardly 30 years and she wants to give divorce .....did u agree with her decision?...like u agreed with ur friend decision now.

repu mee vadiki accident ayee..oka cheyyo kalo pothe whats then now....

Adhi anyama.

Mogadiki antha kastam vasthay vadilesi velledhi oka adadhena.

Intlo pellam pillala kosam kastapdi magadiki healty paduavudhi 

6 hours ago, donuts said:

yeah..you sounds like a person who leave ur parents to die like orphans in their old age.. 

lol. I am type 1 ..

cigarette lu amme vaadu eppudu cigarette lu taagadu..

13 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Looks like your parents never had strong goals! one more pseudo practical person@3$%