Friend got rogisti wife papam

anna_gattiga_eyyi

On 6/5/2021 at 3:21 PM, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

She got sugar bp after marriage. She is hardly 30.

My friend thinking to divorce her as to maintain life long is difficult. I agreed thats right decision too.

Can this be reason to get divorce?

I

He has to pay the dowry back & he has to give alimony decided by court on top of it,  if she files against him claiming that the she got the diabetic due to his mental torture yes it is possible and there is scientifical evidence for it Your friend has to pay the damages in India he has to give half of his property what ever he has.. 

if she knows that you are behind this then She can file fake sexual harassment on you for which you will be blamed out of no reason...

before you support your friend think twice.... 

53 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

cheppu tho kottali mee friend ni BP and sugar even he will get after 10 years they're not big diseases ala vidichipettakoodadu

Pillalu leru ba vallaki 

Sariga life koda enjoy seyaledu anta vadu 

Imagine restaurante kelli meku biryani tanaki soup

meru coffeee tanaki water. 

Ekada ekuva sepu nulocho ledu kurcho ledu antaga diabetes BP Vasthay.

36 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

He has to pay the dowry back & he has to give alimony decided by court on top of it,  if she files against him claiming that the she got the diabetic due to his mental torture yes it is possible and there is scientifical evidence for it Your friend has to pay the damages in India he has to give half of his property what ever he has.. 

if she knows that you are behind this then She can file fake sexual harassment on you for which you will be blamed out of no reason...

before you support your friend think twice.... 

Vammo idhi koda vundha.

25 minutes ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Vammo idhi koda vundha.

i got hunked twice, Ladies matter vaa .. jaagarthaga undu... twice... also it is easy to have affair or do adultery but tough to get out of it....

• Confused 1

On 6/5/2021 at 3:21 PM, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

She got sugar bp after marriage. She is hardly 30.

My friend thinking to divorce her as to maintain life long is difficult. I agreed thats right decision too.

Can this be reason to get divorce?

Sugar BP very common kada...divorce endhuku daniki??

ma mama ki pellliyna 2yrs lo Sugar vachindhi..........they have been living happily for 30yrs now...no issues 

9 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

i got hunked twice, Ladies matter vaa .. jaagarthaga undu... twice... also it is easy to have affair or do adultery but tough to get out of it....

Why tough to get out booka amayulu separu kadha bayataki.

3 minutes ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Why tough to get out booka amayulu separu kadha bayataki.

I do not think so 80% cases her friends knows about it so be aware...  as per my knowledge it is Females who decide the relationships not Males.. we are all part of their Game ..

14 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

I do not think so 80% cases her friends knows about it so be aware...  as per my knowledge it is Females who decide the relationships not Males.. we are all part of their Game ..

Married aythy better emo 😁

1 minute ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Married aythy better emo 😁

if you observe the news in AP 60% of the males involved in adultery were either got killed or sent to jail as murder suspects...