Azzu bhai with Priya

Truth_Holds

6 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I used to adjust the chain the similar way he does his talisman and used to impersonate his lips wetting by tongue style ..I think he was the first to endorse reebok in India( I may be wrong)

Yes first Reebok celebrity endorser plus he used to have the lightest bat in the world at that time. Of course, with his timing he didn't have any issues even using such a light bat. 

Also remember he used to drive around Hyd in a White honda car back in early to mid 90s, appatlo Hyd lo Honda car unna ati takkuva persons lo ithanokallu. Maa baava ki bachpan ka yaar, saw Azzu's childhood home too once maa daddy choopincharu while going somewhere he grew up in a very small home and came from a humble background

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yes first Reebok celebrity endorser plus he used to have the lightest bat in the world at that time. Of course, with his timing he didn't have any issues even using such a light bat. 

Also remember he used to drive around Hyd in a White honda car back in early to mid 90s, appatlo Hyd lo Honda car unna ati takkuva persons lo ithanokallu. Maa baava ki bachpan ka yaar, saw Azzu's childhood home too once maa daddy choopincharu while going somewhere he grew up in a very small home and came from a humble background

He really pushed people like Rayudu, venugopal(idhi naaku personal ga telusu)

20 hours ago, chintumintu1 said:

Priya scooter ma nanaki katnam kinda echaru anta. Na inter varaku only vehicle in house. 25 years lo 1lack kms kuda drive cheye ledu

Priya appatlo popular plus inkoti unde cub ani, adi flop ayyindi