Surprise gift for spouse

iddaritho

I have never gifted any thing for my wife on her birthday or our marriage day

This will be our 10th anniversary, I am thinking of sending cake at her work place and buy a gift.

I will be out of state on her birthday so want to send some gift to her work place.

can you guys suggest something that can be surprising and how to send cake to the work places 

this will be in NC 

10 minutes ago, Fish said:

Offices open chesesara

wonen love gold…it would the best gift 

Yes 

no to gold as she has lot of gold and lately the fashion has been artificial jewelry 

Top notch quality candy box such as Lyndt, Ferrorrochers etc, Nice MK watch, Rose Flowers and quality Birthday cake (Not wallmart please, some locals authentic ones would do)

Just now, Vaampire said:

10th annivesary wife tho spend cheyyadam important man. Nuvvu entha pedha gift ichina saripodhu when ur not with her. Mari inka thappadhu anukuntey neetho paatu thanani thisukelli aa weekend aa place lo spend cheyyandi

was about to type that as well.. mana iddari mentalities konni threads lo as it is untaayi bro..esp wife and kids related.

• Upvote 1

Idigo TS yelagu NC antunnav kada, outerbanks oo Myrtile beach ko vellandi happy ga time spend cheyandi kudirithe rides untayi jetsky, para sailing lanti couple activites cheyandi it should be kind of memorable.  

Just now, shamsher_007 said:

Idigo TS yelagu NC antunnav kada, outerbanks oo Myrtile beach ko vellandi happy ga time spend cheyandi kudirithe rides untayi jetsky, para sailing lanti couple activites cheyandi it should be kind of memorable.  

outerbanks lo evening beach access untadi. happy ga candle light dinner setup chesko along with camping kind off.

59 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

This will be our 10th anniversary, I am thinking of sending cake at her work place and buy a gift.

I will be out of state on her birthday so want to send some gift to her work place.

can you guys suggest something that can be surprising and how to send cake to the work places 

this will be in NC 

LOL... 

25 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

was about to type that as well.. mana iddari mentalities konni threads lo as it is untaayi bro..esp wife and kids related.

True bro. Always family first. 

32 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

10th annivesary wife tho spend cheyyadam important man. Nuvvu entha pedha gift ichina saripodhu when ur not with her. Mari inka thappadhu anukuntey neetho paatu thanani thisukelli aa weekend aa place lo spend cheyyandi

This is what I did for last 10 years 

No for birthday I won’t be back until midnight but for anniversary we are together 

And she will be working as well and can’t take off

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

this will be in NC 

Gifts Anni lite bro.10 years marriage tarvata they don’t care. Try to spend time.. NC kabatti manchi surprise vacation plan chey .. neenu eeyte myrtle beach tesukea  2 days .

just  laidback and talk.

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

this will be in NC 

Bro if you cant take her ..

Ask her to go with colleague and pay for that.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

This is what I did for last 10 years 

No for birthday I won’t be back until midnight but for anniversary we are together 

And she will be working as well and can’t take off

10 years idhey chesthey nee question ki scope ee ledhu bro.. its ok anni share chesukune platform idhi kaadhu kaani..  plan something in a way that she gets them delivered  just before she thinks towards it.

e.g., like while she prepares to go to cook something, bell rings and her favorite food is delivered.