Surprise gift for spouse

iddaritho

14 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

If you both can’t meet send flowers to her office with a nice card. Write what you like about her and thank her if she supported you in any bad situations. That is more than enough for an anniversary. She will cherish it for a long time. 

Ninnu chesukundo lucky or you 1970's piece. good thoughts ( bec amatram daniki santosha padinanduku akada diamonds 💎 aduguthunaru ante 😆 nuvu inka card dagare agipoyavu).

32 minutes ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Ninnu chesukundo lucky or you 1970's piece. good thoughts ( bec amatram daniki santosha padinanduku akada diamonds 💎 aduguthunaru ante 😆 nuvu inka card dagare agipoyavu).

Two things cheppadu OP

1. can’t meet wife on that day

2.Not interested in gifting jewelry since wife already has ani

ee 2 cases chadivi aa flower theory propose chesa. Cake ni gift ga workplace ki pampisthe okkate kosukoni tintara valla wife? Adhe flowers and hand written card pampisthe aa day ki happy. When they can meet he should plan a trip somewhere and spend some quality time 

49 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Two things cheppadu OP

1. can’t meet wife on that day

2.Not interested in gifting jewelry since wife already has ani

ee 2 cases chadivi aa flower theory propose chesa. Cake ni gift ga workplace ki pampisthe okkate kosukoni tintara valla wife? Adhe flowers and hand written card pampisthe aa day ki happy. When they can meet he should plan a trip somewhere and spend some quality time 

Ha Ha yentha vunna Bangaram istapadani adollu vuntara. 

10 years lo epudu e gift konaledanta namuthava nuvu?

nakenduko idhi fishy story laga vundi. Imaginary wife Imaginary anniversary anipisthodni. 

Dal me kuch kala hy, (vesina danatlo edo nallaga vundi).

• Upvote 1

Tell her that you cannot come.. and show up in the morning as a surprise…

I think being together is the least thing you can do on a milestone anniversary… you both can always work on that day if you cannot take a day off and at least spend the evening for yourself.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Tell her that you cannot come.. and show up in the morning as a surprise…

I think being together is the least thing you can do on a milestone anniversary… you both can always work on that day if you cannot take a day off and at least spend the evening for yourself.. 

ikkada TS situation prakaram wife surprise avvali ante.. he shud tell her he will come.. 

• Haha 1

Niku nachina gifts ni different places lo hide Chesi, ichina gift Enduku istunav ani greeting card lo msg petu
Iche gift kanna hand written msg will have more value

30 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Niku nachina gifts ni different places lo hide Chesi, ichina gift Enduku istunav ani greeting card lo msg petu

1 hour ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Ha Ha yentha vunna Bangaram istapadani adollu vuntara. 

10 years lo epudu e gift konaledanta namuthava nuvu?

nakenduko idhi fishy story laga vundi. Imaginary wife Imaginary anniversary anipisthodni. 

Dal me kuch kala hy, (vesina danatlo edo nallaga vundi).

Konchem ala kooda anipinchindi. Prathi anniversary ki kalisi trips ki potharu annadu ante baane jewelry bollantha undi annadu. Antha jewelry lo konthayina eeyana konaledha? Malli gifts e konaledhu antadu. Very inconsistent 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Pahhhh

Yem bhayya andaru edavalena db lo nalanti telivinodu vundabatti saripoyondi.

Idemana birthday na manodu okade plan cheyataniki.

Pelli kadha idariki responsibility vundhi kadha. 

That too that women working so noppi yenti.

Bro nuvemi konaku let she also think how to celebrate ani.

Ekuva matladithay divorce notice pampinchu.

Anniversary roju phone chesi sorry joke chesa anu hamaya mogudu vunadu ade padhi vellu anukontadhi. 💪💐👍

Be a Man dont be a road side romeo always try to impress her.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2021 at 1:15 PM, iddaritho said:

I have never gifted any thing for my wife on her birthday or our marriage day

This will be our 10th anniversary, I am thinking of sending cake at her work place and buy a gift.

I will be out of state on her birthday so want to send some gift to her work place.

can you guys suggest something that can be surprising and how to send cake to the work places 

this will be in NC 

Work place delivery is not good

Sending Cake , Card, Flowers , small gift are all good , plan for delivery at home , aina can't you take a day off and fly , would be good

btw bro assalu 10 years gift ivvakunda ela untaru man , nuvvu devudivi saami..

• Upvote 1

beach unte...try a beach dinner if you have beach nearby. 

buy a good beach blanket , flowers , wine , food , dessert and candles( that can withstand wind). sunset time plan chesko. 

Cbs Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA