Surprise gift for spouse

iddaritho

If you both can’t meet send flowers to her office with a nice card. Write what you like about her and thank her if she supported you in any bad situations. That is more than enough for an anniversary. She will cherish it for a long time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JUST444FUN said:

Gifts Anni lite bro.10 years marriage tarvata they don’t care. Try to spend time.. NC kabatti manchi surprise vacation plan chey .. neenu eeyte myrtle beach tesukea  2 days .

just  laidback and talk.

why not outer banks 😂

book cabin near a beach .. some where away from your city..book flight tickets..dont tell her destination...drive to airport..rent a car at destination...there are ppl who can make romantic getaways near beach..plan a night dinner in islotion with literally no one near eye sight..

prepare a 10 mins speech about her...make her feel special..express her how much she is worth to you and how she has changed your life..

check for ideas in pinterest...

this bocquet choclates dresses and jewellery are all old school and for 1/2nd anniversary etc

1 hour ago, Sputnik said:

why not outer banks 😂

Emo bro .. neenu northeast lonunnta eeppudu pole outer banks ki.next time velta..

New York nundi fly eeyya myrtle beach ki 3 years back surprise visit laaga. Wife nu Friday office junddi pick chesukoni direct ki tesukella, flight eekkedaka teledu eekkadiki veltundo tanu.

5 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

work can be postponed, if you can push your Out of town work and be available for her, take her to a dinner/cook her dinner.. watch a movie together.. I think that is what that makes her happy 

Wife can be changed ani pawanal sir annadu

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I have never gifted any thing for my wife on her birthday or our marriage day

This will be our 10th anniversary, I am thinking of sending cake at her work place and buy a gift.

I will be out of state on her birthday so want to send some gift to her work place.

can you guys suggest something that can be surprising and how to send cake to the work places 

this will be in NC 

Lol, I wonder how you survived for 10 years 😂

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I have never gifted any thing for my wife on her birthday or our marriage day

This will be our 10th anniversary, I am thinking of sending cake at her work place and buy a gift.

I will be out of state on her birthday so want to send some gift to her work place.

can you guys suggest something that can be surprising and how to send cake to the work places 

this will be in NC 

Telugu NRI vlogs chudu bro, you get an idea how to surprise for anniversaries and birthdays ... oka example 

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

book cabin near a beach .. some where away from your city..book flight tickets..dont tell her destination...drive to airport..rent a car at destination...there are ppl who can make romantic getaways near beach..plan a night dinner in islotion with literally no one near eye sight..

prepare a 10 mins speech about her...make her feel special..express her how much she is worth to you and how she has changed your life..

check for ideas in pinterest...

this bocquet choclates dresses and jewellery are all old school and for 1/2nd anniversary etc

Issue is he cannot meet on that day

56 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Telugu NRI vlogs chudu bro, you get an idea how to surprise for anniversaries and birthdays ... oka example 

aa god pk dhaya valla Intlo aada ladies Gisonti vlogs soodaru.. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, shamsher_007 said:

outerbanks lo evening beach access untadi. happy ga candle light dinner setup chesko along with camping kind off.

idedo koncham cheppu bro no idea Outer banks lo kuda untundi ani..emani search cheyali...beach lo private ga dinner for couple ki...

14 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

was about to type that as well.. mana iddari mentalities konni threads lo as it is untaayi bro..esp wife and kids related.

TightGrotesqueHyrax-max-1mb.gif