Dochukondi ra dochukondi

Hydrockers

Govt ki emo vaccine lu dorakavu.

Bayaya matram private hospitals vaccination drive lu special ga 

City lo kuda kadu tier 3 town lanti ma orlo kuda

There are 2 issues here

1) private hospitals ki vaccine antha easy ga ela dorukuthundi

2) who is auditing? Like enni vaccine vasthunnayi ? Entha mandiki vaccine isthunnaru ani? Okka vela fake vaccine isthey? I heard few cases like that.

i am not worried about first one.. second one is big issue

• Upvote 1

The most shameless  anti-poor country in the world. Every other country even as poor as pakistan are giving vaccines for free even in private hospitals.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

The most shameless  anti-poor country in the world. Every other country even as poor as pakistan are giving vaccines for free even in private hospitals.

bro ne posts konni months ga chusthunna... infact I can relate to Narsi ..  intha matladey nuvvu (as per DB info, you projected yourself as a business man) emanna contribution chesindhi cheppu bro.. just curious to understand. nee answer elaaga bypass road ee ani telisina

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

There are 2 issues here

1) private hospitals ki vaccine antha easy ga ela dorukuthundi

2) who is auditing? Like enni vaccine vasthunnayi ? Entha mandiki vaccine isthunnaru ani? Okka vela fake vaccine isthey? I heard few cases like that.

i am not worried about first one.. second one is big issue

Different prices per different entities have been permitted by Govt of India and that is the crux of the problem.

Centre paying ₹150/vaccine & they take 85% of all vaccine produced currently.

In the remaining 15% states & pvt hospitals have to compete. For states, Covishield is priced at ₹300 & Covaxin at ₹400
Pvt hospitals can get Covishield at ₹600 & Covaxin at ₹1200

When it comes to competing in this 15% availability, That’s why you see the procurement being a challenge for the states and private hospitals at advantage because of pricing

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Different prices per different entities have been permitted by Govt of India and that is the crux of the problem.

Centre paying ₹150/vaccine & they take 85% of all vaccine produced currently.

In the remaining 15% states & pvt hospitals have to compete. For states, Covishield is priced at ₹300 & Covaxin at ₹400
Pvt hospitals can get Covishield at ₹600 & Covaxin at ₹1200

When it comes to competing in this 15% availability, That’s why you see the procurement being a challenge for the states and private hospitals at advantage because of pricing

With public/private play and variable pricing now it's effectively rich come out ahead...

Instead of IT employees, I wish all small businesses has also access so that they can start working  without fear... economy is in dire state. 

2 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Govt ki emo vaccine lu dorakavu.

Bayaya matram private hospitals vaccination drive lu special ga 

City lo kuda kadu tier 3 town lanti ma orlo kuda

RTI file chesthe emina info vasthadha?

2 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

bro ne posts konni months ga chusthunna... infact I can relate to Narsi ..  intha matladey nuvvu (as per DB info, you projected yourself as a business man) emanna contribution chesindhi cheppu bro.. just curious to understand. nee answer elaaga bypass road ee ani telisina

You have read my posts for months but instead of wondering whether there is truth or not. you want to know what i do in my private non-db life ? ekkadninchi vasthara.

Bro first understand reality. that itself is power - beleive it or not. 

It’s better to give some allocation to private players and ospitale so that Rich and powerful will get their hands on vaccination. 

Or else, this group will try to block any doses which are meant to be distributed to poor. 

Cases downward trend avutundi, vaccine availability ipude kastha better ayitundi..but max rush will stay around for some more time. Especially from the people who are willing to spend few extra bucks and naturally vaccine will be diverted to them first..

Private ki ivvabatte aa konchamina effort chese vallaki vastundi immediate ga.. inkaa govt chetullo unte eppatiki andedo...

Most of my cousins got vaccinated through private hospitals.. inka e govt chetullo undi unte phase 3 ki ready avvalsi vachedi..

• Upvote 1