Pakistan richest housing area set on fire by sindhi nationalists

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think India will ever become as bad as pkistan.

it will get worse. Until 80s pakistan was better than india in GDP, roads, cars, basic infrastructure. That afghan mess ate them up and they fell behind. They have good chance of overtaking though.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think India will ever become as bad as pkistan.

You will be astonished what UP model of development can accomplish. It will go beyond your expectations 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You will be astonished what UP model of development can accomplish. It will go beyond your expectations 

Indias UP and Bihar together having 30 crore people is worse than pakistan in everyway. Without south and west india is already much worse than pakistan.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it will get worse. Until 80s pakistan was better than india in GDP, roads, cars, basic infrastructure. That afghan mess ate them up and they fell behind. They have good chance of overtaking though.

I mean, delhi will get consistent pushback from the states.

max I think India's growth can be slowed. I don't think India will devolve completely into hard hindutva.

It'll continue being soft hindutva, where people believe muslims are bad, but still don't actually try to hurt them. They may cheer govt rules that hurt muslims, but very few in India will personally do stuff against muslims, even though they carry hate in their hearts for them.

Pakistanis are probably filing blasphemy cases left right andcenter for local squabbles.

still I can't be sure. there are people killed in India for having beef in their fridge. I hope atleast TN doesn't become like that.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey baabu - how does that matter. Did jagga become your CM because he worships your god or he shares your language ?Americans may worship jesus so they and andhra christians are same ? when you want to know about america you want to know what they worship or more relavent news.

Also sindhis worship something jhulela or something. Most hindus worship gods dependiong on language though there is some overlap. tamils worshiup muruga, bengalis durga like that. Anyway it doesnt matter.

now you are assuming me as Christian ROFL  ! awesome  for your thinking capacity.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It's not Afghanistan mess entirely  it's the 70's dictatorship of zia that completely replaced public education with madrassas and generations were lost to religious frenzy , scientific temper took background as religion became predominant. 

It's a very slippery slope with no logical thinking can be tolerated. 

Just look at beef ban in india , brazil has close to 160 million Ongole breed cows  while the original breed is almost close to extinction because they are no longer used much as working breed and farmers lose income when they stop working . 

https://sapac.illumina.com/science/customer-stories/icommunity-customer-interviews-case-studies/lobo-ancp-interview-nellore-genotyping.html

Brazil has a herd of more than 200 million beef and dairy cattle raised on pasture, of which 80% are Nellore or Anelorado (non-purebred Nellore).

Number one exporter of beef and provides huge number of jobs . 

India still exports lot of beef too , almost half of brazil

• Upvote 1