Pakistan richest housing area set on fire by sindhi nationalists

Telugodura456

11 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The land which he stole by coercion , deceit or by threats happens to be owned by poor sindhi farmers . 

So how did Malik Riaz get away with such scams ?  He has his men in army , political parties and judiciary .   He can do anything and get away with it  .

For example  his son in law was having a threesome with  actress uzma Khan and her sister in his guest house . Look what Malik Riaz's daughter did .images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4oNknVj1LYR0vtKzvrob

https://youtu.be/W5wT8Pyg9RU

In any civilised country such behaviour would land her in jail but but not a single media covered the incident  . 

When the actress filed a case on her , the judge threatened the accuser if she didn't withdraw .

Basically like india it's a ** up country with ** up judiciary and this Malik Riaz is just a parasite feeding on the system  , there is no not a big sindhi angle or punjabi angle here .

pakistan is even more fcuked up than India.

19 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Also notice how cunning indian media never reports various self determination movementsi n pakistan based on language - like pashto/sindhi. While reports every silly incident against hindu even though they are tiny minority.

They want to encourage this stupid religious thing while ignoring much more popular and important things.

and also many don't cares what goes in Pak

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

and also many don't cares what goes in Pak

but they care one hindu women married one muslim man in pakistan. And make a big noise on forced marriages ? but say nothig about these high prevalence issues.

If you talk to pakistanis they will say these are bigger issues - Pushtun nationalism, Sindhi nationalism, baloch nationalism.

Both pakistan and india have this vested interest to say issue is hindu/muslim not language based self respect movements.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pakistan is even more fcuked up than India.

We are almost catching up to their level , only need military interference in politics to reach there. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

but they care one hindu women married one muslim man in pakistan. And make a big noise on forced marriages ? but say nothig about these high prevalence issues.

If you talk to pakistanis they will say these are bigger issues - Pushtun nationalism, Sindhi nationalism, baloch nationalism.

Both pakistan and india have this vested interest to say issue is hindu/muslim not language based self respect movements.

it makes sense for indian hindus to care about forced religion conversion marriages .

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

We are almost catching up to their level , only need military interference in politics to reach there. 

I think Pakistan is much more feudal than India.

the smugness with which pakistani NRIs I met talk, reminds me of Tambrams.

Pakistani elite is much more removed from the regular pakistani than the avg Indian elite. I think.

Just now, yemdoing said:

it makes sense for indian hindus to care about forced religion conversion marriages .

No it makes no sense at all. Sindhi hindus are first of all sindhis - depsite the fake label "hindus"  - they are no relation to you. Neither can they talk to you in your language nor there will be any marriage relations.

So this hindu/muslims are fake labels which only govts of india and pakistan are interested.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Pakistani elite is much more removed from the regular pakistani than the avg Indian elite. I think.

Socially they are better than india. They freely intermarry based on economic system. They do have some caste system called biradari but is less stricter than india.

Yes economically they are more feudal.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No it makes no sense at all. Sindhi hindus are first of all sindhis - depsite the fake label "hindus"  - they are no relation to you. Neither can they talk to you in your language nor there will be any marriage relations.

So this hindu/muslims are fake labels which only govts of india and pakistan are interested.

ok now I am confused , to which god do sindi hindus pray ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Socially they are better than india. They freely intermarry based on economic system. They do have some caste system called biradari but is less stricter than india.

Yes economically they are more feudal.

I heard pakistan has the highest incidence of incestuous marriages? or may be it is pakistani NRIs in the UK.

anyway I don't know anything about pakistan.

4 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Rey baabu - how does that matter. Did jagga become your CM because he worships your god or he shares your language ?Americans may worship jesus so they and andhra christians are same ? when you want to know about america you want to know what they worship or more relavent news.

Also sindhis worship something jhulela or something. Most hindus worship gods dependiong on language though there is some overlap. tamils worshiup muruga, bengalis durga like that. Anyway it doesnt matter.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I heard pakistan has the highest incidence of incestuous marriages? or may be it is pakistani NRIs in the UK.

anyway I don't know anything about pakistan.

They have some. But its widely exaggerated by white racists in UK to beat them up based on that.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yes they never got rid of zamindari system but we are also making neo zami dari system through crony corporates like Adani 

Religious frenzy is something that will need another couple of decades , but PM yogi can accelerate that process 

Judiciary,Municipal administration ,police  are about equally bad .

Economy is also trending down the gutter ,china added two indias to its GDP since modi took power .

Like I said india is making great efforts in reaching their stage ,that's why most of psuedo nationalists always compare with pakistan and feel better

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

SIndhi is from the place of Harappa civilization. so they worship gods from that era anukunta.

mix of greek, persian and pre-vedic gods.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yes they never got rid of zamindari system but we are also making neo zami dari system through crony corporates like Adani 

Religious frenzy is something that will need another couple of decades , but PM yogi can accelerate that process 

Judiciary,Municipal administration ,police  are about equally bad .

Economy is also trending down the gutter ,china added two indias to its GDP since modi took power .

Like I said india is making great efforts in reaching their stage ,that's why most of psuedo nationalists always compare with pakistan and feel better

I don't think India will ever become as bad as pkistan.