Without Sonia Gandhi, MMS would've lost in 2009 itself.

Raven_Rayes

and the congress buggers, still refuse to learn from it.

there's not a single populist policy from Congress other than NYAY, which they didn't even market enough last time.

• Upvote 1

Congress fcukers should stop listening to the 'middle class' (actually the top 5%) of India... those free market assholes on twitter who drive atleast a maruti swift are not gonna vote for Congress.

wake up!!!! wakeeeey wakeeeeeeeey..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Congress fcukers should stop listening to the 'middle class' (actually the top 5%) of India... those free market assholes on twitter who drive atleast a maruti swift are not gonna vote for Congress.

wake up!!!! wakeeeey wakeeeeeeeey..

Good catch

Just now, bhaigan said:

Good catch

They still need money to fund the election. So they should give the rich some sops, and poor some sops, and give Halwa to 'middle class'.

It'll be funny.

When did mms contest in elections odipodaniki. He was not pm candidate in 2004 elections. Sonia ni kalam aapithey lucky guy mms ayyadu. 2009 lo kooda pm candidate gaa not sure. Some sections were projecting rahul has pm candidate. 

ayina dummy mms gelisthey odithey entha. Elago controlled by sonia

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

When did mms contest in elections odipodaniki. He was not pm candidate in 2004 elections. Sonia ni kalam aapithey lucky guy mms ayyadu. 2009 lo kooda pm candidate gaa not sure. Some sections were projecting rahul has pm candidate. 

He was PM candidate for 2009. but people voted because of Sonia Gandhi, not MMS.

I think because of that 100day work scheme, and some other social schemes.

Congress should go back to populist schemes and give bonda to middle class twitter intellectuals. Let BJP court them. Congress should court the lower class and poorest...

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and the congress buggers, still refuse to learn from it.

there's not a single populist policy from Congress other than NYAY, which they didn't even market enough last time.

correct.. without the Mafia "The Godmother", MMS has no standing

how about this Sonia used MMS to fool people, pity those fools like you who cannot understand even now

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

correct.. without the Mafia "The Godmother", MMS has no standing

how about this Sonia used MMS to fool people, pity those fools like you who cannot understand even now

I don't give a fcuk about MMS.

I'm directly praising Sonia, and you are still talking tired old bs about Sonia puppeted MMS.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't give a fcuk about MMS.

I'm directly praising Sonia, and you are still talking tired old bs about Sonia puppeted MMS.

just bcoz you tired, things don't change raa dumbass

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

just bcoz you tired, things don't change raa dumbass

I'm not tired dumbfcuk. your point is tired.

I'm directly praising Sonia. so don't give me 'Sonia fooled people' blahblah..

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

AP was the backbone of both UPA , that is the  state where NDA lost majority of the seats .  If the results in  AP 2004 were same as in 1999 , UPA would never have come to power , same in 2009. 

A swing of 50 seats from 1999 and frankly sonia has little appeal as mass leader 

Congress broke that backbone into two without thought and committed suicide . Disaster ki maharaja congress leadership , sensible ga divide chesi untey ippatiki konchem ayina vote % undedhi

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

AP was the backbone of both UPA , that is the  state where NDA lost majority of the seats . 

A swing of 50 seats from 1999 .

Congress broke that backbone into two without thought and committed suicide . Disaster ki maharaja congress leadership

Sonia lost her mojo after 2009 victory. She started listening to 3rd rate idiots like Ambika Soni, Verappa Moily etc emo.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

AP was the backbone of both UPA , that is the  state where NDA lost majority of the seats . 

A swing of 50 seats from 1999 .

Congress broke that backbone into two without thought and committed suicide . Disaster ki maharaja congress leadership

Ala ani Telangana ni tokkeyali antava enti

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Sonia lost her mojo after 2009 victory. She started listening to 3rd rate idiots like Ambika Soni, Verappa Moily etc emo.

Add people like VH, stupid guy kaneesam councilor kuda gelavaledu