Without Sonia Gandhi, MMS would've lost in 2009 itself.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, bhaigan said:

Ala ani Telangana ni tokkeyali antava enti

Koncehm ayina brain undha neeku ?  Do you support the way congress did the division ?  

I was actually ecstatic on the state being divided because the focus will shift from only Hyderabad and towards existing cities  

They should have included all promises in the law but all they did was clever writing to avoid fulfilling them . They betrayed AP by making false promises and not including them in reorganization bills . I curse each and every congress leader involved in framing the division promises will die a horrible death.  

Frankly everytime I remember the division process , my hate for congress leaders keeps going more and more

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Koncehm ayina brain undha neeku ?  Do you support the way congress did the division ?  

I was actually ecstatic on the state being divided because the focus will shift from only Hyderabad and towards existing cities  

They should have included all promises in the law but all they did was clever writing to avoid fulfilling them . They betrayed AP by making false promises and not including them in reorganization bills . I curse each and every congress leader involved in framing the division promises will die a horrible death.  

Frankly everytime I remember the division process , my hate for congress leaders keeps going more and more

fair enough. AP got a real raw deal.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Sonia lost her mojo after 2009 victory. She started listening to 3rd rate idiots like Ambika Soni, Verappa Moily etc emo.

She  is surrounded by psycopants  who are not aware of public pulse .  I mean just look at  congress's situation in telugu states  from being a unstoppable force for over 60 years to being a joke nowadays