Motta gudise tym vachindhi AP prajalaki

kittaya

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

name one state that is in a position to 'fight' delhi in a meaningful way.

agree Jagga has shown zero intent on such things, but still it won't cost the state much. I'm sure. His intention seems to be implementing his social distribution agenda in AP, and he will do it.

No state was created against its own with no capital just 7 years back. This things impact andhra exponentially more. CBN took a fight even in his last year. It doesnt matter who is but if you cant fight you will wreck the state.

And if he is not willing to fight then he must manage. Even teachers are getting delayed salary, no DA for three years.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No state was created against its own with no capital just 7 years back. This things impact andhra exponentially more. CBN took a fight even in his last year. It doesnt matter who is but if you cant fight you will wreck the state.

And if he is not willing to fight then he must manage. Even teachers are getting delayed salary, no DA for three years.

I think all states are in that situation. AP is no exception.

CBN fighting is a joke. He can't even stick to one narrative for a whole year.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

half information fellow gaadivi. AP taxes excise, petrol to its max - it really doesnt have any lee way that bengal has.  all you have is blind bhakth for jaffa and stupid meaningless hatred for CBN. basically another halwa gaadivi.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

half information fellow gaadivi. AP taxes excise, petrol to its max - it really doesnt have any lee way that bengal has.  all you have is blind bhakth for jaffa and stupid meaningless hatred for CBN. basically another halwa gaadivi.

what's the information that I missed? that AP lacks a capital like Kolkata?

I don't give a fcuk about Jagga.. But I don't know what else a state govt can do in a pandemic.

you want him to talk ethnic crap in the name of fighting. you are a joke, just like the guy you secretly admire - CBN. lol.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

public happy thats all matters

3 hours ago, kittaya said:

Vote vesaru ga anubhavinchandi

()>>

Already matta grudha anni kudisindhi epudaithey urgent daddy gadu cm ayyado .... Nuvvey update avvali 

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Bhayya neeku medakaya meedha thalakaaya ledhu anukuntaaa.. koddiga alochinchu post chei 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't give a fcuk about Jagga.. But I don't know what else a state govt can do in a pandemic.

you want him to talk ethnic crap in the name of fighting. you are a joke, just like the guy you secretly admire - CBN. lol.

Tiresome and irritating fellow to the max. you dont even have one tenth of the knowledge you think you have.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Pandemic vachi bathikipoyyadu... Denga leka mangalaaaram batch gaadu jaggad... Ee TikTok ban okati India lo ..undi untey na ....daily paracetamol video achudey ..URGENT DADDY gaadi ijjathi povudey

Just now, migilindhi151 said:

Bhayya neeku medakaya meedha thalakaaya ledhu anukuntaaa.. koddiga alochinchu post chei 

matter ento cheppu. naaku baaney undhi talakaaya.. I just don't know what the issue is.

I'm just assuming that it is about RBI actions on AP govt. Tell me what else AP govt should've done? in the middle of a pandemic.

anyway edhi emaina, AP ki em kaadhu. neeku matter ento telisthey cheppu. I'll find out about it and post. if its generic AP appu pappu bs, its a waste of time.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Tiresome and irritating fellow to the max. you dont even have one tenth of the brain you think you have.

I'm pretty sure I know more about finance than you do.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

matter ento cheppu. naaku baaney undhi talakaaya.. I just don't know what the issue is.

I'm just assuming that it is about RBI actions on AP govt. Tell me what else AP govt should've done? in the middle of a pandemic.

anyway edhi emaina, AP ki em kaadhu. neeku matter ento telisthey cheppu. I'll find out about it and post. if its generic AP appu pappu bs, its a waste of time.

akkada jeethal ravatel ante Ap ki em kaadhu endhira. mental gaadiva?. You are not here to disscuss but like a baba say:

"nothing will hapen (when something is already happening), dont worry jagga will take care"

daaniki neeku forum endhuku .