Motta gudise tym vachindhi AP prajalaki

kittaya

19 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

when you hate the whole state why do you care who wins. Worry about langana where you guys only created a culture where every tom,dick and hary finds it very comfortable to call ysr as "chutiya".

Only seemandhra yera which gave your community some respect for all the fights YSR made and gave another chance to jagga over bjp or jsp. Your telangana has become a fascist hell hole like  @Gnan_anna .

Have you seen comments on internet against ysr from tg fellows. horrible.

Orey petty bourgeois endhuku ra antha edupu...CITI_c$y

9 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Orey petty bourgeois endhuku ra antha edupu...CITI_c$y

idokadu - paadindhe paatara pachapalla dasara anattu..vachinappudalla  -"bourgeois" "bourgeois""bourgeois""bourgeois" anta.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Gnan_anna if you are willing to treat seemandhras with some respect we can have decent conversations. But you choose to be a labor sannasi so except same treatment.,

He dont bash normal people, nilanti hypocrites ne mingtadu, I know him very well

• Like 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

He dont bash normal people, nilanti hypocrites ne mingtadu, I know him very well

he did many times. I asked him to correct. you just dont have the intelligence or self respect to stand for yourself.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

how am i hypcrite. There is no one who is more honest, more consistent, more logical , more moral than me in this forum. its a challenge.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

he did many times. I asked him to correct. you just dont have the intelligence or self respect to stand for yourself.

No I don't have 

I am only against jaffas and pulkas who loots everything by rising "teluguvallu" And " Kulam chudam matham chudam"sentiments 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

how am i hypcrite. There is no one who is more honest, more consistent, more logical , more moral than me in this forum. its a challenge.

Nuv karamchedu massacre gurinchi matldav 

No I don't have 

I am only against jaffas and pulkas who loots everything by rising "teluguvallu" And " Kulam chudam matham chudam"sentiments 

when did jaffas and pulkas loot in the name of "teluguvallu" - mental emaina vacchindha/ you may not be jaffa or pulka - as a matter of fact i am also nmot a pulka or jaffa - ante manam telugu vallu kadha ?

Nuv karamchedu massacre gurinchi matldav 

I talked about it many times. First talk about gnan anna andhra hatred. Nuvvu langa valla hate gaani, bjp valla hate/communal rights gaani matladava.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

when did jaffas and pulkas loot in the name of "teluguvallu" - mental emaina vacchindha/ you may not be jaffa or pulka - as a matter of fact i am also nmot a pulka or jaffa - ante manam telugu vallu kadha ?

Telugu vallame, andaru teluguvallame 

Not jaffas and pulkas only have rights of special Telugu vallu 

They troll some slangs in movies, for which they faced the brunt 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I talked about it many times. First talk about gnan anna andhra hatred. Nuvvu langa valla hate gaani, bjp valla hate/communal rights gaani matladava.

Gnan anna, andhra hatred unte naaku tg gorrelu hatred undi, so what, we didn't go personal 

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Telugu vallame, andaru teluguvallame 

Not jaffas and pulkas only have rights of special Telugu vallu 

They troll some slangs in movies, for which they faced the brunt 

The never trolled anything - they were trying to accomodate those slangs - till 80s telugu movie were pure kostha sland - from comedy to villian to hero. Intiatally it was comedy and villian and now it is heroes and it did not start in 2014 - it was there even before.

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Gnan anna, andhra hatred unte naaku tg gorrelu hatred undi, so what, we didn't go personal 

nenem personal poya - am i hating him for his birth, caste or parents or region?. I criticize him for his hate he shows in his posts.