Tamil Brahmins

Telugodura456

These people want to divide tamil nadu as well. I dont what is dumeel nadu - maybe an insulting word for tamils like they had for andhras.

YOu guys remember the role of jairam ramesh in Ap state division ? yea he is one of them

• Upvote 1

I remember Prof Hargopal (in 2009) i think. He was saying once state is divided you can control andhras by hair by controlling krishna water. he made a vulgar gesture with this hand (shaking it as if shaking a head cut off from body ).

I was shocked how a professor can talk so hatefully and use water as a weapon against an entire people. He wasnt speaking proper telugu so i searched his background. Turned out to be some karnataka brahmin.

Even KCR never had a huge desire for sepration. he happily took ministry after 2004 and forgot it. In 2009 he was ready to break his fast. But these people are horrible and wherver they come they bring absolute despicable thoughts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

These people want to divide tamil nadu as well. I dont what is dumeel nadu - maybe an insulting word for tamils like they had for andhras.

YOu guys remember the role of jairam ramesh in Ap state division ? yea he is one of them

Jairam Ramesh is from Karnataka.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I remember Prof Hargopal (in 2009) i think. He was saying once state is divided you can control andhras by hair by controlling krishna water. he made a vulgar gesture with this hand (shaking it as if shaking a head cut off from body ).

I was shocked how a professor can talk so hatefully and use water as a weapon against an entire people. He wasnt speaking proper telugu so i searched his background. Turned out to be some karnataka brahmin.

Even KCR never had a huge desire for sepration. he happily took ministry after 2004 and forgot it. In 2009 he was ready to break his fast. But these people are horrible and wherver they come they bring absolute despicable thoughts.

even I was shocked when you accused me of being anti-Andhra for saying Madanapalle is awesome. That's the day I understood what 'Andhra' means to people like you.

funny, you don't even live in Andhra, and don't even want to. lol.

demand to break TN is not new. Tamil nationalist parties, after losing the ideological and political battle to dravidians in the 50s, 60s, floated this idea as a safe haven for 'real Tamils'.

buahaha... all those losers that went with INA supported this demand, and realised that there were no takers.

may be its time will come, but I don't know what's the point.

Unfortunately we became a laboratority for these people and their thoughts. There were some differences among us no doubt which could have been easily fixed with some give and take. YSR already started bringing back mulki rules (they werent any sigjnificant violations in the first place). Even TDP did not oppose telangana sentiment per se not to show any disprespect.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Unfortunately we became a laboratority for these people and their thoughts. There were some differences among us no doubt which could have been easily fixed with some give and take. YSR already started bringing back mulki rules (they werent any sigjnificant violations in the first place). Even TDP did not oppose telangana sentiment per se not to show any disprespect.

so much cope. lol.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Jairam Ramesh role thakkuva. He was favourable to AP demands. Chidambaram is main culprit. If you wanted to talk about Tamil Brahim against AP/Telugu people, the first person would be Rajaji. It was his attitude and policies are the cause of seperation from Madras Presidency. And later, he didn't agree to give the Telugu people's assets in Chennai. On seperate note, ff you ask me, Andhra Congress leaders should have kept quite for some years, including Potti Sriramulu. Coming out of Madras presidency is the biggest mistake. Andhra people in Chennai Presidency were culturally enriched, had good opportunity to grow in private sector.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Jairam Ramesh role thakkuva. He was favourable to AP demands. Chidambaram is main culprit. If you wanted to talk about Tamil Brahim against AP/Telugu people, the first person would be Rajaji. It was his attitude and policies are the cause of seperation from Madras Presidency. And later, he didn't agree to give the Telugu people's assets in Chennai. On seperate note, ff you ask me, Andhra Congress leaders should have kept quite for some years, including Potti Sriramulu. Coming out of Madras presidency is the biggest mistake. Andhra people in Chennai Presidency were culturally enriched, had good opportunity to grow in private sector.

Its not about money. its the principle  of state per language. And we showed the way to entire india  - eventually whole of india was divided based on language. And everyone loves their states.

We should forget about money etc. they will come - first self respect and principles.

32 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its not about money. its the principle  of state per language. And we showed the way to entire india  - eventually whole of india was divided based on language. And everyone loves their states.

We should forget about money etc. they will come - first self respect and principles.

Multi-cultured and multi-lingual societies thrived better in the history. People in Tamil land have good respect for Telugu and they used Telugu in every culrually important event or celebration. Thyagaraja is prime example. There were number of Tamil writers who wrote in Telugu. Andhra region writers used to write only in Telugu. If you go to rural or small towns in Tamil Nadu, they speak in their broken Telugu in day to day life. Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichi, Erode, Salem, Namakkal lo aithe I have seen vast % of people speak in Telugu.  Down south Thottkudi, Tirunulveli, Kanyakumari etc Malayalam flavour. Even down south lo Kattabomman time lo Telugu use chesetollu ani chadhiva. You can compare the day to day life of Andhra region during the Chennai presidency and now through books and movies. You will realize.  Aa time lo Congress leaders fight cheyyalasindhi Tamil Brahimns meedha, because most of the positions in governance are occupied by them. Those leaders thought it was Tamil people Vs Telugu people. Seperation based on language weakens south Indian region and strengthens north India. Thats exacly is happening now.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I don't think anyone in Telangana want to combine with a state like Andhra .

I predict present Andhra Pradesh will be further divided in my lifetime cause people's affinity with their region is much greater than their like for present state. Amaravathi  laid the foundations for the division and it will happen one way or another.

Besides all these are just political unions , for a common man nothing really changed after state division . Only a few politicians were left jobless

17 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't think anyone in Telangana want to combine with a state like Andhra .

I predict present Andhra Pradesh will be further divided in my lifetime cause people's affinity with their region is much greater than their like for present state. Amaravathi  laid the foundations for the division and it will happen one way or another.

Besides all these are just political unions , for a common man nothing really changed after state division . Only a few politicians were left jobless

Mee caste dreams avacchu. I havent seen anything on ground.  But anyway avuthe it will be another telugu state. its not as if you guys are going to get something else. Malla adhe eenadu, ABN, idhe andhrafriends lo vattal pissukunedhi but in a different state. I think someone said they will merge with karnataka or something - karnataka oppukundha ? lets see whether they will give pensions, amma vodi, white ration cards gatra from their state money to your folks.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Mee caste dreams avacchu. I havent seen anything on ground.  But anyway avuthe it will be another telugu state. its not as if you guys are going to get something else. Malla adhe eenadu, ABN, idhe andhrafriends lo vattal pissukunedhi but in a different state. I think someone said they will merge with karnataka or something - karnataka oppukundha ? lets see whether they will give pensions, amma vodi, white ration cards gatra from their state money to your folks.

It will definitely happen , all it takes is a slight push . 

At start of 2009 not even KCR believed separate Telangana is possible but everything changed by the year end. 

Frankly Rayalaseema is a drain on coastal Andhra aspirations , it's a backward region that  cannot sustain current welfare programs and huge salary payments. 

Both the regions will be better off in a different political structure.