Tamil Brahmins

Telugodura456

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

It will definitely happen , all it takes is a slight push . 

At start of 2009 not even KCR believed separate Telangana is possible but everything changed by the year end. 

Frankly Rayalaseema is a drain on coastal Andhra aspirations , it's a backward region that  cannot sustain current welfare programs and huge salary payments. 

Both the regions will be better off in a different political structure. 

yea i agree. Sonia sprang a surpise on everyone. In this humpty dumpty country anything is possible.

But i dont agree with the reason "better off". Nobodu should make a state for money purpose. A state is made on identity - and the most non-discriminatory identity is language. When every language has got a state and is not being divided Delhi must explain why it is dividing only telugu states.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea i agree. Sonia sprang a surpise on everyone. In this humpty dumpty country anything is possible.

But i dont agree with the reason "better off". Nobodu should make a state for money purpose. A state is made on identity - and the most non-discriminatory identity is language. When every language has got a state and is not being divided Delhi must explain why it is dividing only telugu states.

For most of its history Rayalaseema has not been associated with coastal Andhra 

The present nation of india is only a drop in history , the regional identities go way back. 

It's not like I am accusing of anyone of discrimination like TRS , it's just better to divide the present state since both regions have different aspirations. 

Coastal AP will get rid of Rayalaseema reddies meddling , everyone will be happy.

18 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't think anyone in Telangana want to combine with a state like Andhra .

Ee Hyderabad state kaavalantana vallaku? Other regions won’t agree.

3522-D05-E-3017-4442-A41-B-8-B2834-C6663

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

For most of its history Rayalaseema has not been associated with coastal Andhra 

The present nation of india is only a drop in history , the regional identities go way back. 

It's not like I am accusing of anyone of discrimination like TRS , it's just better to divide the present state since both regions have different aspirations. 

Coastal AP will get rid of Rayalaseema reddies meddling , everyone will be happy.

Reddies, kammas, kapus, brahmins together do not add up to 20% of the populationn of telugu people. Their whims and prejudices (especially their caste rivalries) cannot be projected on to 80% of the people. Telugu peope future and their aspirations are yet to be discovered in my opinion. Once caste if  fixed we will discover that.

32 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Frankly Rayalaseema is a drain on coastal Andhra aspirations , it's a backward region that  cannot sustain current welfare programs and huge salary payments. 

Both the regions will be better off in a different political structure. 

Tbf those districts were never really developed by the British too. They took the revenues of the Rayalaseema districts and maintained an army for the Hyderabad state. Upon state division, Seema’s biggest city Bellary went to Karnataka. Under United Andhra it was neglected even further. No one has done justice to the region. Even the drought in Seema is man made.

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ee Hyderabad state kaavalantana vallaku? Other regions won’t agree.

3522-D05-E-3017-4442-A41-B-8-B2834-C6663

Everyone can day dream about their ideal state but practically speaking , outside of muslims no one has fond memories of nizam identity.  

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I don’t think it was a Surprise. Chala trolls vachayi on her strategies which actually turned true. 

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Even the drought in Seema is man made.

Rayalaseema region is rain shadow zone due to climate change , it receives the lowest rainfall in india after kutch/thar desert region at around 450-500 mm / yr. 

This notion of man made water scarcity is false and no amount of water projects can fix that.

It is an ideal zone for polluting industries due to low population density and  cheap land

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Rayalaseema region is rain shadow zone due to climate change , it receives the lowest rainfall in india after kutch/thar desert region at around 450-500 mm / yr. 

This notion of man made water scarcity is false and no amount of water projects can fix that.

It is an ideal zone for polluting industries due to low population density and  cheap land

Like Kia Motors @3$%

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Three big rivers flow through Rayalaseema. There was a tank irrigation system back in the day. Karnataka doesn’t release any water into Tungabhadra or Penna too. Clearly more area was irrigated there before the waters were diverted. 

54-CEC578-8-A4-D-4-EA3-9494-D377-C1-DF20

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Three big rivers flow through Rayalaseema. There was a tank irrigation system back in the day. Karnataka doesn’t release any water into Tungabhadra or Penna too. Clearly more area was irrigated there before the waters were diverted. 

54-CEC578-8-A4-D-4-EA3-9494-D377-C1-DF20

Boss climate change is real and is happening since decades . 

Rayalaseema region is  getting less and less rainfall every decade and there is nothing people can do to reverse it . 

Even Nellore went from 1300 mm/yr to only 1000 mm in last 60-70 years. Udayagiri went from being a major urban center with 400 temples to a  ruin in 2-3 centuries

There is no point in making a arid region into agricultural land , it is better to spend money on education / infrastructure.

I also oppose Godavari to rayalaseema water diversion scheme , too much money wasted on producing food that country doesn't need anyway. 

20 hours ago, Somedude said:

Jairam Ramesh role thakkuva. He was favourable to AP demands. Chidambaram is main culprit. If you wanted to talk about Tamil Brahim against AP/Telugu people, the first person would be Rajaji. It was his attitude and policies are the cause of seperation from Madras Presidency. And later, he didn't agree to give the Telugu people's assets in Chennai. On seperate note, ff you ask me, Andhra Congress leaders should have kept quite for some years, including Potti Sriramulu. Coming out of Madras presidency is the biggest mistake. Andhra people in Chennai Presidency were culturally enriched, had good opportunity to grow in private sector.

So basically….It’s because of Tamilians that Andhra state was created ani chepukovachu anamata.

if it wasn’t for Rajaji, Andhra state would still be with Madras and flourished..

16 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Boss climate change is real and is happening since decades . 

Rayalaseema region is  getting less and less rainfall every decade and there is nothing people can do to reverse it . 

Even Nellore went from 1300 mm/yr to only 1000 mm in last 60-70 years. Udayagiri went from being a major urban center with 400 temples to a  ruin in 2-3 centuries

There is no point in making a arid region into agricultural land , it is better to spend money on education / infrastructure.

I also oppose Godavari to rayalaseema water diversion scheme , too much money wasted on producing food that country doesn't need anyway. 

While I agree that more lands need not be irrigated, I don’t agree with you on drought not being man made. “Climate change”, “land not suitable for irrigation” were all reasons given about TG too. Now they produce more grains than ever after their irrigation projects. Let us not just blame it vaguely on climate change. Talk like this actually leads to more neglect/ encourage dissent. 

On 7/10/2021 at 3:49 AM, Telugodura456 said:

damn what the frock , BJP and RSS open ga inni kutra lu cheyadaniki siggu anipinchada that's why I am anti modi

On 7/10/2021 at 3:50 AM, Telugodura456 said:

These people want to divide tamil nadu as well. I dont what is dumeel nadu - maybe an insulting word for tamils like they had for andhras.

YOu guys remember the role of jairam ramesh in Ap state division ? yea he is one of them

Dumeel means kind of dummy