Photo of NASA intern with Hindu Gods and Goddesses on her table sparks Hinduphobic meltdown: How Roy was attacked for her Hindu faith

Raazu

why is every one behind religions and peoples way of connecting to god - the truth is in nature it self the sun air water fire blood even for that matter covid treats every one same - its proved the god ( good and bad ) is same for all . Who preached what in ancient times is just geographical and political significant . 

2 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

That is her personal desk. What she puts on it is her choice. Only leftists ke personal choices untaya? It might be even her personal desk at home. 

Talk about hypocrisy. 

inkeeee gudilo kurchoni pani cheyyochugaaa.....

i am not against god idols at desk..but u seee there are 4 or 5 idols on small desk with just enough space for her laptop..its resembles like small prayer room in the house...... or may beee she might be working from prayer room in the house...

she has same goddess saraswathi devi idol or posters 5 or 6 times...can u explain me why its needed those many idols of same goddess in that small space...if ur explanation involves "that is her personal choice or some thing with out any logic" i will ignore ur reply....best of luck

more over she is working from home..hope there will be a prayer space available for sure...still she got so many idols at work space ..its kind of over doing like a phobia... 

2 hours ago, Manikyam said:

Get to know the diff btw office and home desk

yeah...its very hard to know the difference bro.. weather it is prayer room in her house or her daily work station...

she has same goddess saraswathi devi idol or posters 5 or 6 times...can u explain me why its needed those many idols of same goddess in that small space...if ur explanation involves "that is her personal choice or some thing with out any logic" i will ignore ur reply....best of luck

more over she is working from home..hope there will be a prayer space available for sure...still she got so many idols at work space ..its kind of over doing like a phobia... 

24 minutes ago, donuts said:

yeah...its very hard to know the difference bro.. weather it is prayer room in her house or her daily work station...

Donuts badhulu “Donut” pettukovachu ga nuvvu kuda 😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, donuts said:

Donuts badhulu “Donut” pettukovachu ga nuvvu kuda 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, donuts said:

what is wrong with you bro?? People have basic human rights and they can live the way they want. if it is her choice is not an explanation what is? her choices are not being a hassle to someone else.. in that case, can you explain why is it ok for you to question on how others choose to life? can you explain why should you be allowed to conduct business as usual? when you try to away the freedom of someone, I have a problem.

10 hours ago, Mingutha said:

Looks like she is too religious, nothing wrong in it, but she better leave the job, gets funds to build a temple and serve the religion there for rest of her life, why this athi/bs in Nasa/MarsMission/WhiteHouse . . . .

Just because she is religious and has faith, why should she leaver her job? 

This is way too harsh…

1 hour ago, MRI said:

what is wrong with you bro?? People have basic human rights and they can live the way they want. if it is her choice is not an explanation what is? her choices are not being a hassle to someone else.. in that case, can you explain why is it ok for you to question on how others choose to life? can you explain why should you be allowed to conduct business as usual? when you try to away the freedom of someone, I have a problem.

ok bhayya....i dont have any problem.. if possible give her address...i will buy and  send same another 100 idols to her......

who is taking away her freedom ..i am not stopping her to do what ever she wants to do....i am just trying to understand the logic behind it.....

as per ur reply   "u r taking away my right to freedom of expression" i just asked a question and u r acting like i have some problem.

did i say she should not do that or  did i enforced anything on her and certainly i didn't abused her or her believes or religion or race or color or gender etc....i just asked a question and logic behind it because its intrigued me . i should have asked her directly same question why 5 idols of same goddess if she is my colleague 

question to u MRI ...why r u taking away my rite to freedom of expression to ask a question.? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Donuts badhulu “Donut” pettukovachu ga nuvvu kuda 😂😂😂

because my display pic has more than one donut and they are totally deferent  flavor ....fuck

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, donuts said:

because my display pic has more than one donut and they are totally deferent  flavor ....fuck

Y u want to show those many donuts in ur display - y do u need 2 have that phobia, u can have a dp of just 1 donut !! 

Different flavors ?? different idol colors/sizes she may have had then fuck

27 minutes ago, donuts said:

take it easy, man. people are religious. its better to not piss them off, and drive them towards right wing nuts like ZoomNaidu.

let people have what they want on their desk. what's the big deal.

53 minutes ago, donuts said:

as per ur reply   "u r taking away my right to freedom of expression" i just asked a question and u r acting like i have some problem.

quotes lo quote chesi mari annavu.. adi nenu ekkada anna? oka vela nuvvu rephrase chestey quotes lo enduku pettavu?

59 minutes ago, donuts said:

ok bhayya....i dont have any problem.. if possible give her address...i will buy and  send same another 100 idols to her......

who is taking away her freedom ..i am not stopping her to do what ever she wants to do....i am just trying to understand the logic behind it.....

did i say she should not do that or  did i enforced anything on her and certainly i didn't abused her or her believes or religion or race or color or gender etc....i just asked a question and logic behind it because its intrigued me . i should have asked her directly same question why 5 idols of same goddess if she is my colleague 

question to u MRI ...why r u taking away my rite to freedom of expression to ask a question.? 

people in this db are stupid. and soft sanghis.

6 hours ago, donuts said:

Last Friday I was driving back home in North London and in the way there is a Mosque. The road which is usually traffic free is blocked for an hour between 1 and 2 in the afternoon due to too many cars parked on both the sides of the road. Thousands of complaints went to the Council in last 2 years. The council has majority of Muzzie scum and no action was there. Remember its the town with 90% White British. The council is blocking every move to restrict parking in that area. It was brought into media but soon leftists and Liberals started crying Islamophobia.

Just for your info how the things work

4 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Y u want to show those many donuts in ur display - y do u need 2 have that phobia, u can have a dp of just 1 donut !! 

Different flavors ?? different idol colors/sizes she may have had then fuck

ok super explanation... flatout out of the world...now go and take rest for the day bro...🤐