Photo of NASA intern with Hindu Gods and Goddesses on her table sparks Hinduphobic meltdown: How Roy was attacked for her Hindu faith

Raazu

7 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Last Friday I was driving back home in North London and in the way there is a Mosque. The road which is usually traffic free is blocked for an hour between 1 and 2 in the afternoon due to too many cars parked on both the sides of the road. Thousands of complaints went to the Council in last 2 years. The council has majority of Muzzie scum and no action was there. Remember its the town with 90% White British. The council is blocking every move to restrict parking in that area. It was brought into media but soon leftists and Liberals started crying Islamophobia.

Just for your info how the things work

my discussion is about over doing something, i want to know reason behind it (thats my opinion) not about religion or person.

i have simple question..if a person waring 5 same shirts on one another and comes to office..r u not curious why he is waring 5 shirts another....will u dont ask him reason behind it.....

6 hours ago, MRI said:

what is wrong with you bro?? People have basic human rights and they can live the way they want. if it is her choice is not an explanation what is? her choices are not being a hassle to someone else.. in that case, can you explain why is it ok for you to question on how others choose to life? can you explain why should you be allowed to conduct business as usual? when you try to away the freedom of someone, I have a problem.

3 hours ago, MRI said:

quotes lo quote chesi mari annavu.. adi nenu ekkada anna? oka vela nuvvu rephrase chestey quotes lo enduku pettavu?

i just made normal question even it might be silly or ignorent, because i thought it was little over do..... but ur reply directly jumped in to Civics fundamental rights test book. so i also gave u the reply from the same civics fundamental rights book. chill.....

19 minutes ago, donuts said:

my discussion is about over doing something, i want to know reason behind it (thats my opinion) not about religion or person.

i have simple question..if a person waring 5 same shirts on one another and comes to office..r u not curious why he is waring 5 shirts another....will u dont ask him reason behind it.....

We still do not know why she kept so many photos.