How the diamonds of Guntur were taken away by literally the entire world

Telugodura456

Kollur mines in Guntur produced these famous diamonds

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Kollur mines in Guntur produced these famous diamonds

Taken away means purchased or stolen?

The Tavernier Blue diamond was purchased by Jean-Baptiste Tavernier from the Kollur Mine in the mid-17th century.[11] King Louis XIV of France bought the diamond from Tavernier, but it was stolen during the French Revolution; it reappeared and has been re-cut as the Hope Diamond.

1 minute ago, Epic said:

Taken away means purchased or stolen?

The Tavernier Blue diamond was purchased by Jean-Baptiste Tavernier from the Kollur Mine in the mid-17th century.[11] King Louis XIV of France bought the diamond from Tavernier, but it was stolen during the French Revolution; it reappeared and has been re-cut as the Hope Diamond.

Most were stolen by various kings and looted to their places and then purchased by others. why are you talking about only one ?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most were stolen by various kings and looted to their places and then purchased by others. why are you talking about only one ?

That’s what I found when I googled what’s so special about Guntur diamond and found Kollur mines wiki.

and for others it said thought to have so may or may not be true.

1 minute ago, Epic said:

That’s what I found when I googled what’s so special about Guntur diamond and found Kollur mines wiki.

There are seven i shared. And all of them with links to wiki. You dont even need to google. Read all and then talk.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There are seven i shared. And all of them with links to wiki. You dont even need to google. Read all and then talk.

I wasn’t even talking just asked a question. More than diamond Guntur was intriguing to me so I got my answer. And since I know a bit about kohinoor I assume rest of them might have had the same fate, no need to talk.

1 minute ago, Epic said:

I wasn’t even talking just asked a question. More than diamond Guntur was intriguing to me so I got my answer. And since I know a bit about kohinoor I assume rest of them might have had the same fate, no need to talk.

ok . The way you wrote the first post i thought you were implying they were all purchased by paying a fair price to local people who must have mined. that is definitely not the case.