What celebrity death hit you the hardest??

Shameless

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Telugodu ante ila undali voice ila padali anukuni periga. Ippatiki thana ganam lo edo kottadanam kanipeduthu unta enni saarlu vinna  malli vintunte edo kottadanam

Ayana yashassu charitaardham

maa intlo aithe India lo there was never a day I could remember in the past or at least in the future too that SPB song was not played either on the radio or tape recorder...I heard somewhere that SPB songs can be continuously played for 3 years...#$1 

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

maa intlo aithe India lo there was never a day I could remember in the past or at least in the future too that SPB song was not played either on the radio or tape recorder...I heard somewhere that SPB songs can be continuously played for 3 years...#$1 

that will be 3,16,000 songs. I think he recorded around 50k songs.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

that will be 3,16,000 songs. I think he recorded around 50k songs.

I don't know how many songs he sang but I heard someone talking about this on one of the news channel bro..%$#$

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Abdul kalam .  I cried like a family member passed away . 2-3 days I cried. Topic ethute edcha . I really like him but I too don’t know why I cried so much .  

No photo description available.

• Upvote 2