What celebrity death hit you the hardest??

Shameless

None, but in a literal sense Rajiv Gandhi. We were somewhere in TN en route to chennai the day he was assasinated, our bus was attacked and burnt, luckily were were able to escape and somehow managed to get to Salem, we stayed there for 10 days in some lodge with limited resources because of bandh and witnessed riots from hotel window on a daily basis.

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

sorry for your loss bro...okappudu ilane undevaaru almost prathi oorulo or town lo oka aged person...maa friend valla grandmother kuda anthe....valla area lo aame ante andharu hadal...full respect...aame inti bayata arugu meedha koorchunnappudu shaarilo poye prathiokkaru aame ni chusi kaallaki dhandam petti vellevallu...atlantidhi oka roju night endho manasu bagaledhu ra anindhi, and 1 hr lo died...

Bro... no sadness here. It's been years like back in 96-97. One thing for sure, she had seen it all. 98 years not a joke bro. aame ni choosi naaku ardham aindi enti ante, roju anta edo oka physical pani chestaa vunte fit ga vuntaam ani, be it small or big.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Epic said:

None, but in a literal sense Rajiv Gandhi. We were somewhere in TN en route to chennai the day he was assasinated, our bus was attacked and burnt, luckily were were able to escape and somehow managed to get to Salem, we stayed there for 10 days in some lodge with limited resources because of bandh and witnessed riots from hotel window on a daily basis.

vammooo...got goose bumps while reading your post bro..:3D_Smiles:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kfrockz said:

Bro... no sadness here. It's been years like back in 96-97. One thing for sure, she had seen it all. 98 years not a joke bro. aame ni choosi naaku ardham aindi enti ante, roju anta edo oka physical pani chestaa vunte fit ga vuntaam ani, be it small or big.

I agree with you on this...maa grandparents kuda 80s varaku bagane lagaru bandi ni...maa grandmother at least inko 20 years bathikedhi for sure if she didn't fall and hit her head...maa grandparents all their life stones ni hammer tho break chesi, chowrastha dhaggara ammuthunde...so baga hard work chesinaru kaabatte anni years without any diseases bathikaru...%$#$

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I agree with you on this...maa grandparents kuda 80s varaku bagane lagaru bandi ni...maa grandmother at least inko 20 years bathikedhi for sure if she didn't fall and hit her head...maa grandparents all their life stones ni hammer tho break chesi, chowrastha dhaggara ammuthunde...so baga hard work chesinaru kaabatte anni years without any diseases bathikaru...%$#$

Poledha cedar point?

Just now, Raazu said:

Poledha cedar point?

tuesday velli saturday occhesam bro...andhuke aa days lo DB lo ekkuvaga active lenu...but our trip was awesome...150 years celebration anta...konni marachiponi sangtanalu kuda jarigay park lo...@3$%

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Ya bro. lot to learn frm that generation

Just now, kfrockz said:

Ya bro. lot to learn frm that generation

even our parents' generation too bro...maa dad close to 70s and he is still fit and goes to work...he still does his yoga and 1-2 km walk everyday...but me super lazy #$1

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

tuesday velli saturday occhesam bro...andhuke aa days lo DB lo ekkuvaga active lenu...but our trip was awesome...150 years celebration anta...konni marachiponi sangtanalu kuda jarigay park lo...@3$%

Vanessa raledha? Marchiponi sangathulu ento cheppu

Just now, Raazu said:

Vanessa raledha? Marchiponi sangathulu ento cheppu

we three went bro...maa abbayi 2 times thappipoyadu...water park nundi baitiki osthunte okasari, but we found him soon....but 2nd time rides park lo...wife was going to one ride and I was with my kid...fraction of second lo he was gone...oka 1.5 hr tharavatha dhorikadu...@3$% 

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

we three went bro...maa abbayi 2 times thappipoyadu...water park nundi baitiki osthunte okasari, but we found him soon....but 2nd time rides park lo...wife was going to one ride and I was with my kid...fraction of second lo he was gone...oka 1.5 hr tharavatha dhorikadu...@3$% 

Oh! not good.

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

most of us actually do have some kind of respect for someone whom we are not even related to or even have ever seen them, but they make a difference in our lives...#$1

Agreed 👍