What celebrity death hit you the hardest??

Shameless

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

we three went bro...maa abbayi 2 times thappipoyadu...water park nundi baitiki osthunte okasari, but we found him soon....but 2nd time rides park lo...wife was going to one ride and I was with my kid...fraction of second lo he was gone...oka 1.5 hr tharavatha dhorikadu...@3$% 

You should probably buy an AirTag and put in his pocket. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

You should probably buy an AirTag and put in his pocket. 

haha...maaode suggest chesindu daddy buy me a backpack with leash ani...next time adhe chestha...blind ga evado naa tshort color lanti tshirt vesukunte vadi venaka poindu anta...@3$%

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hardest antha em ledhu, i couldn't believe it when writer David Graeber passed away.

Also Ursula LeGuin, but she was already too old at that point.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Khali_ista said:

the timing of this post as iff katthi mahess is a celeb, lol @ShruteSastry n his 90's kids posts danki db argham ltt adhi Db paristhithi chi jeevtm ..

welcome to this thread @anna_gattiga_eyyibro...inka nuvvu raledhu enta ani anukuntunna and nuvvu kanipinchav...100 years aayusshu bro neeku...

edho funny memes choosthunte ee meme kanipinchindhi, so ikkada share chesa...it has nothing to do with the death of Katthi Mahesh...Alluda Majaka Comedy Scenes - Kota Pentaiah Romance With Dakota - Chiranjeevi Alluda Majaka, Alluda Majaka Movie, Alluda Majaka Full Movie, Alluda Majaka Movie Parts, Alluda Majaka Scenes, Alluda Majaka Movie Scenes, Alluda Majaka Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, Alluda Majaka Romantic Scenes, Alluda Majaka Songs, Ramya Krishna Hot Scenes, Rambha Hot Scenes, Telugu Comedy Movies, 2014 Telugu Movies, Yevadu, Rey, Race Gurram, Baahubali, Kota Pentaiah Romance With Dakota, Alluda Majaka Comedy Scenes - Kota Pentaiah Romance With Dakota GIF

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Hardest antha em ledhu, i couldn't believe it when writer David Graeber passed away.

Also Ursula LeGuin, but she was already too old at that point.

one of my best buddy is a great fan of David...#$1

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

32 Anna 

aithe nuvvu kuda 80s baby ae annamaata...

ikkada mostly andharu 80s babies ae anukunta...Mera Target (Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu) 2015 Hindi Dubbed Movie | All Telugu Songs | Pawan Kalyan Mera Target Hindi Dubbed Movie, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Hindi Dubbed Movie, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Telugu Movie, Pawan Kalyan Movies, Tamannaah Bhatia Movies, Prakash Raj Movies, Brahmanandam Movies, 2015 New Hindi Dubbed Movies, Mera Target Full Hindi Dubbed Movie, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Full Hindi Dubbed Movie, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Full Telugu Movie, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Full Telugu Songs, Mera Target Full Hindi Dubbed Movie With Telugu Songs GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

MJ and Princess Diana. Mother Teresa( I initially felt as I was studying in one of her schools, later opinion changed when learn the inner agenda..Realized that she was asking us to take Christian names @ school as it is hard for her to pronounce) crap she was slowly poisoning with christianity. Learn one verse from Psalms 

rey ye kaalam vadivi ra nuvvu? minimum 50s lo undi undali 

1 minute ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

sri hari

SPB

sridevi - little bit

Sri Hari and SPB maathram chala hurt chesindhi chala mandhini coz they were close to normal people too...#$1

Sri Devi not that much coz she moved to Mumbai and lost her touch in the south...