think before accepting high paying jobs..if you cant handle it inka kukka saave

jambalhaatraja

3 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

monday nundi office ki vellali

8 hrs chese pani aithe undadhu

em cheyyalo time tho _%~

Neetho pattu konni oranges pattukellu nedra vasthadi guarantee appudu oka orange thintu kurcho active avthav lekapothey office lo nedra vesthunav ani fire chestharu

1 minute ago, Faang said:

Neetho pattu konni oranges pattukellu nedra vasthadi guarantee appudu oka orange thintu kurcho active avthav lekapothey office lo nedra vesthunav ani fire chestharu

I don't nap at noon

can carry them for snack though

6 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

monday nundi office ki vellali

8 hrs chese pani aithe undadhu

em cheyyalo time tho _%~

First challenge is to be able to sit in chair for 8 hrs (Even with breaks).  %$#$

4 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Everyone is different..some can handle stress..some cannot..many want life outside 9-5 and others dont have a life other than work

Think multiple times before accepting a high paying job like 300K and above. at least I consider that as a high income

if you are not good at programming or dont want to do much programming or just take job as it comes..better stay away from these role

deadlines are so so tough to manage and you need to scan like some 1000 lines of  code , enhance ,debug , test and put in back like in an hour or so

no reasons are entertained...naaku raadu naaku telvadu..bongu em undadu..and thats why you are paid for

you will enjoy the job but if you arent careful personal , mental life all takes a toll

high paying doesnt mean high saving..things in 2/3 digits as expenses will convert to 3/4 digits .. like a 100-200 dollar as gift to wife will change to 1000-2000..unless you are so so stringent...you just spend more assuming you are earning more..

so my 2c here is think before diving deep...

And is it 9-5 job? If not salary given is to use all your time. PERIOD.

19 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

There is a typical desi. Typical thella...Typical makku. 

if not we wouldnt have had so many cultural stereotypes. I rest my case here. 

Stereotypes mostly exist for minorities. That's part of how the power equation works, including the moniker that is a model immigrant. 

I don't play into them, when you see any thella fellow try to tell you that you don't fit the typical desi milieu don't assume it's because he appreciates you. Even if he did, it's in a patronizing tone. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Man ur so mean… this is so degrading women.. and ironically u r the same one who mocks trump for his stand

Trueee translation ikkada posting. aaa ankul english lo cheppadu nenu telugu lo ki anuvadinchanu anthee

52 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Stress ekkuva anipisthundhi anukunte Jaaab vadili mingutha. 

I work for money. Not to satisfy my passion and all the craaap. 

Health and survival is our primary motive in life. Hence work and life balance is very important. 

i read a lot. I work out. I travel extensively. I have dated multiple women and settled down with one now. I’m still making 6 digits salary. I’m extremely social and I have hundreds of life from all walks of soceity. In conclusion, I live my life. I don’t fit our typical desi stereotype. 

32 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

while I'm logged in for work. I have to kill time one way or another samara...AFDB comes to  my rescue .Not sure if you understand what I mean.

Ade batta potta uncle’s tho discussing here 😂😂 prapancham motham tirigi aadike vastunav😂

2 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Ade batta potta uncle’s tho discussing here 😂😂 prapancham motham tirigi aadike vastunav😂

I dont hate them kaka. I learn how to be unlike them. Its a learning curve you know