think before accepting high paying jobs..if you cant handle it inka kukka saave

jambalhaatraja

4 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

What motivates you bro ? Earn more or retirement early or peer comparison or passion about tech or earn and help poor :)  Etc… if you willing to answer 

Going out of comfort zone motivates me. I moved from fb to apple with 10% pay cut(offcourse it got compensated with apple stock price increase) just bcoz i became too comfortable with fb. Even though i like the product i worked at apple and good work life balance, i had to quit in a year.  Too much secrecy between teams. Every product them selves feel as sep company which is resulting lot of re-inventing wheel.

My retirement doesnt depend on money i have. I day i think its enough with jobs, i will retire.  
okkapudu peer comparision undedi. Ippudu alochisthey silly anipisthadi. But honestly i am what i am today because of that peer comparision

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

FAANG compnies and high salaries kosam LeetCode lo nelalu tharabadi aa tests chesi job kodithe ilane untundhi. There are always  smarter ways to do the things if you are good with foundational knowledge (Data structures, algortihms know, different programming paradigms, DBs, OS, Concurrent Programming and Compiler Design from Engg days). Vaati tho paatu passion undali. FAANG comapines lo job kosam LeetCode practice chesthe workout kaadhu.

Musalodiki kuda oka job ipoinchandi bro kotha job valla db ki kuda raleka icu lo admit ayadu. @Raja_Returns

39 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Iga cousins enduku le Nike ani chppu raadu bagundi bro ni pani hardly working 500k @Spartan alanto job edina chudu bro pani takva undali dabbu bagundali free food free shuttle to office , apud apdu line esukovadaniki girls, Foose bal, pingpong,Xbox etc chalu inka emi voddu

Smart boy 

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Going out of comfort zone motivates me. I moved from fb to apple with 10% pay cut(offcourse it got compensated with apple stock price increase) just bcoz i became too comfortable with fb. Even though i like the product i worked at apple and good work life balance, i had to quit in a year.  Too much secrecy between teams. Every product them selves feel as sep company which is resulting lot of re-inventing wheel.

My retirement doesnt depend on money i have. I day i think its enough with jobs, i will retire.  
okkapudu peer comparision undedi. Ippudu alochisthey silly anipisthadi. But honestly i am what i am today because of that peer comparision

I’m stuck with one mid size company more than 6 years . Because of worrying visa transfer, initiating GC process.. in your case you didn’t find any challenges moving around?.. I should have friends like you to move around not worrying on Visas .

you definitely inspirational to me.

14 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@csrcsr i will never join google bro. Will be joining stripe in few days.

i am making more than that

Stripe ?? congratulations bro always facinated by the volume of transactions bro the currencies

if I need help with reference if needed will ping you 

am in payment domain in processing and cardnetworks from past 8 years plannig to move to paypal,stripe , square (off course interview select avvali)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Stripe ?? congratulations bro always facinated by the volume of transactions bro the currencies

am in payment domain in processing and cardnetworks from past 8 years plannig to move to paypal,stripe , square (off course interview select avvali)

Nuvvu Mastercard or visa ayyunali am i right

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Dabbu dabbu dabbu world lone working kuda mata. %$#$

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Nuvvu Mastercard or visa ayyunali am i right

I usee to work a visa 5 years back ,

now different bro I am in payment processing eve Stripe , square these are. on payments processing which is lot different compared to work we do at VISA , MASter are on card issue, advantage is end to end flow telusu

credit card number bank degara issue ayina kadi ninchi , consumer dabbulu trasnfer to Merchant 

Also got a chance to work on Digital pay tokenizations (Apple pay, andorid pay) how that works and processed kuda baane idea undi , onluy problem is cracking codeing interview and last leap of immigration rednu aipothe 

9 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

I’m stuck with one mid size company more than 6 years . Because of worrying visa transfer, initiating GC process.. in your case you didn’t find any challenges moving around?.. I should have friends like you to move around not worrying on Visas .

you definitely inspirational to me.

Aa challenges andariki undevey. Nee current company tho i140 vachi untey what stopped u from moving?

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Aa challenges andariki undevey. Nee current company tho i140 vachi untey what stopped u from moving?

Even if you have 140 , when you move to new company they have to initiate entire GC correct ?

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

dont hunt for money all the time .. oka 5yrs down the line .. when u look back .. u will have regrets if u are only occupied with work .. asalu em chesaam life lo ani ..

Kadupu ninda Thindi .. Kanti ninda Nidra lenappudu entha earn chesina no use .. also adding to those 2, regular ga physical exercise  chesthuu health ni kaapaadukovali .. afterall health-is-wealth ani uuri k analedu 

tenor.gif?itemid=15843574

My problem food ekva ayyi office lo kuda kanti ninda nidra vastundi bro :giggle:

JK bro 

32 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bro I am preparing for FAANG. Completed 250 question in LC. Do you suggest any mock interview services other than pramp and interview.io?

8 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Even if you have 140 , when you move to new company they have to initiate entire GC correct ?

Yes. But how is it stopping u from moving?

people change companies all the time on h1b

• Upvote 1

Just now, AryaD said:

Bro I am preparing for FAANG. Completed 250 question in LC. Do you suggest any mock interview services other than pramp and interview.io?

Mock interviews gurunchi idea ledhu bro. Along with lc problems, focus on system design prep too