think before accepting high paying jobs..if you cant handle it inka kukka saave

jambalhaatraja

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Total 13 yrs.. cant say total pay but its high..

Leetcode/hackerrank & other platforms for 2 months few yrs back along with design questions.. i still make sure to solve atleast 1-2 lc probs every week even though i dont need it anymore

I have close to 13 years experience too bro. 

How long ago did you start your journey in to FAANG, were you a developer most of your career? I am not a dev and have never been, I think that affects my chances to think about getting into anything close to a FAANG since they go really indepth into dev/design/algo type questinos

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

chakiri is different from being smart ... 2-3days lo google maps lo features design cheyyatam antha easy kadu

Google will never ask to do that in 2-3 days.. few quarters spend chestharu..

i was working in chase bank 10 years back. We developed web services with more than 100 api’s.. maa tpm gaadi miscommunication valla okka basic platform ni wrong implement chesam. We just found that 2 days prior to alpha release. Tell me how would u handle it smartly? We literally worked 30+ hours in those 2 days to fix. 1000+ unit tests effected

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

I have close to 13 years experience too bro. 

How long ago did you start your journey in to FAANG, were you a developer most of your career? I am not a dev and have never been, I think that affects my chances to think about getting into anything close to a FAANG since they go really indepth into dev/design/algo type questinos

First 2 years contracting, next 2 fte in chase. Next 1 yr fte in another company. Then 1 yr into contracting(3 jobs in span of 1 yr)… so total 6 before faang

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

First 2 years contracting, next 2 fte in chase. Next 1 yr fte in another company. Then 1 yr into contracting(3 jobs in span of 1 yr)… so total 6 before faang

Yeah but were you a DEV or a Data scientist/engineer? 

Just now, zarathustra said:

Yeah but were you a DEV or a Data scientist/engineer? 

Dev for 9 yrs of career.

i just noticed i missed one company. Actually its 8 years before making into fang

22 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Google will never ask to do that in 2-3 days.. few quarters spend chestharu..

i was working in chase bank 10 years back. We developed web services with more than 100 api’s.. maa tpm gaadi miscommunication valla okka basic platform ni wrong implement chesam. We just found that 2 days prior to alpha release. Tell me how would u handle it smartly? We literally worked 30+ hours in those 2 days to fix. 1000+ unit tests effected

cool... Engineering perspective tough ga untayi. Google lanti comps lo RnD kooda konchem ravali

1 hour ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Everyone is different..some can handle stress..some cannot..many want life outside 9-5 and others dont have a life other than work

Think multiple times before accepting a high paying job like 300K and above. at least I consider that as a high income

if you are not good at programming or dont want to do much programming or just take job as it comes..better stay away from these role

deadlines are so so tough to manage and you need to scan like some 1000 lines of  code , enhance ,debug , test and put in back like in an hour or so

no reasons are entertained...naaku raadu naaku telvadu..bongu em undadu..and thats why you are paid for

you will enjoy the job but if you arent careful personal , mental life all takes a toll

high paying doesnt mean high saving..things in 2/3 digits as expenses will convert to 3/4 digits .. like a 100-200 dollar as gift to wife will change to 1000-2000..unless you are so so stringent...you just spend more assuming you are earning more..

so my 2c here is think before diving deep...

dealing with....1000s of lines of code...is much easier...than dealing with people and their dirty politics...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Total 13 yrs.. cant say total pay but its high..

Leetcode/hackerrank & other platforms for 2 months few yrs back along with design questions.. i still make sure to solve atleast 1-2 lc probs every week even though i dont need it anymore

Great and inspirational.. did you studied in top colleges in India ? Did you directly jumped from mid/small scale company to Faang ? Which tech you work . 

49 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Enduku navvuthunnav vaaa??

nenu okkapudu 70k salary ki kukka chakiri chesina.

money is never proportional to work. It totally depends on org

@Vaampire  ante navvadam kuda tappena..

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Great and inspirational.. did you studied in top colleges in India ? Did you directly jumped from mid/small scale company to Faang ? Which tech you work . 

Btech from cbit. Colleges/univ have very small role. Only top univs can stratford etc can have some influence

.net.. mid level companies.

51 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

chakiri is different from being smart ... 2-3days lo google maps lo features design cheyyatam antha easy kadu

7-8 yrs fake pettukoni vellavaa emi ?

gultes attitude ade gaa, first package, billing chusukoni tarvata technology choose chesukuntar kada

when money is priority than honing your skills Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF