36 years for karamchedu incident

JustChill_Mama

6 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Thread unnodalla brahmin kadhu ra bujjaaaa

Asalu present gandhi family Mahatma Gandhi family kaane kaadhu...adhi Nehru family.

Asalu aa Nehru family Brahmin avuno kaadho evadiki thelavadhu...Jawahars father Motilal was believed to be the son of the last Mughal Emperor, Bahadur Jafar Shah.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

No problem with them being the CM. But the problem is they pose themselves as Cop & BC saviours and accuse the other as the oppressor of Cops & BCs.

Mali starting ke vochaavu. Yevvadu veellanu adagala. Veelle cheppukontaaru meemu BC/SC/ST saviours ani.

Adhe problem.

That is a problem  ? what they pose as ? so you are saying they are not casteists or anything. They are elected fairly so that means they have merit as rulers but your only problem is they give statements that they help kapus and Bcs? dhaaniki intha raccha ? it is clear you dont have any clear headed thoughts.

10 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

I am also saying I am Catholic Christian Islamic Tamil Brahmin....

Please accept what I say I am. 

If other brahmins accept you as a brahmin then ofcourse you are. Most brahmins have no problem with Rahul gandhi. there are brahmins who publicly say they eat beef - who is kicking them out. Supreme court judge Katju a klashmiri brahmin said he went to kerala and had beef - so who are you tell he is no longer a brahmin. He is still a brahmin. No brahmin will refuse to entier in to a marriage alliance with their family, no priest will block him coming to a garba gudi. Talk sense.

13 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Thread unnodalla brahmin kadhu ra bujjaaaa. Congress is a biggest secular party in India. Rahul ni pappu ... pappu ani chulakana chesaru kani ...  he may some issue with lack of knowledge , oratory skills, bad at crappy jokes etc. modi Oka powerful leader ... ayanani thecchi rahul mundhu pedithe thelipoyadu. Inka vadi caste ...

indira married firoz Gandy.... his surname is not “Gandhi” ... 

somehow it became Gandhi ... mana Hindu dharmam lo ammai Oka intiki velthe adhe inti peru vosthadhi .. adhe caste vosthadhi ... in that case Rajiv is a parsi/Muslim. Technically 50% hindu blood ... 50% Muslim 

rajiv married Sonia 

so Rahul - 50% Christian , 25% Hindu , 25% Muslim. 
karnataka lo elections ani veedu show chesadu dattatreya gotram... okasari pravara adagalsindhi shunta ni @3$% 

avanni kaadhu myaan.

ikkada choodu, veellaki intha knowledge yekkada nundi vosthundho:

https://twocircles.net/

https://countercurrents.org/

24x7 they spew venom on India, Hindu, Hinduism & Brahmanism.

Veellandharoo aa Universities lo PhDs..

andhuke antha knowledge.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Asalu present gandhi family Mahatma Gandhi family kaane kaadhu...adhi Nehru family.

Asalu aa Nehru family Brahmin avuno kaadho evadiki thelavadhu...Jawahars father Motilal was believed to be the son of the last Mughal Emperor, Bahadur Jafar Shah.

Yes. Gandhi-Nehru iddharu bokule na dhrushtilo... gandhi konchem peddha boku. Sleeping nude with underage girls ... itlanti chesentha Maha Boku...

Nehru gadu kind of a good guy with some bad habits. Aa Gandhi gadu bathiki unnani rojulu veedu vadu cheppindhi chesevadu... vadu poyadu kabatti edho aa IITS, IIMs , irrigation projects lantivi kattadu. Vadu bathiki unte every year pakistan ki 500C iddham ane rule petti malli vade oppisition leader laga hunger strike chesevadu ... Gandhi gadu peddha drama queen 

4 minutes ago, rightwar said:

@ysshakeela @JustChill_Mama stop discussing anything with narsi and his many ids. he has a disorder and you guys are only giving fuel to him. he creates multiple ids and replies to himself and this disorder has gone to such an extent that I am not even sure if you both are not his ids. just put a full stop to this.

Oh... naku eppatnuncho doubt undedhi raven_rayes & telugodura okarena ani ... 

2 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

avanni kaadhu myaan.

ikkada choodu, veellaki intha knowledge yekkada nundi vosthundho:

https://twocircles.net/

https://countercurrents.org/

24x7 they spew venom on India, Hindu, Hinduism & Brahmanism.

Veellandharoo aa Universities lo PhDs..

andhuke antha knowledge.

I went countercurrents and did a ctrl F on brahmin - not a single hit came up despite thousands of words. hindu turned up only three hits of an incident involding hindu wife and muslim husband. You live in a dream world .

5 minutes ago, rightwar said:

@ysshakeela @JustChill_Mama stop discussing anything with narsi and his many ids. he has a disorder and you guys are only giving fuel to him. he creates multiple ids and replies to himself and this disorder has gone to such an extent that I am not even sure if you both are not his ids. just put a full stop to this.

True mate...vaaditho discuss cheesaaka last 1 hour nundi family lo pedha godavalu avuthunnaayi.

Vaadiki already cheppa, I hate Brahmins ani. Mari inka vaadiki yeemi kaavaalo naaku teliyatla. Yes brain disorder fellow. 

Asaly day to day life lo Brahmins role minimal aipooyindhi...kaani veella yeedupu yeento.

Just now, ysshakeela said:

True mate...vaaditho discuss cheesaaka last 1 hour nundi family lo pedha godavalu avuthunnaayi.

Vaadiki already cheppa, I hate Brahmins ani. Mari inka vaadiki yeemi kaavaalo naaku teliyatla. Yes brain disorder fellow. 

Asaly day to day life lo Brahmins role minimal aipooyindhi...kaani veella yeedupu yeento.

whats day to day intereference of kammas in your life. Just want to know.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

whats day to day intereference of kammas in your life. Just want to know.

Study in Engg/Medical collleges of Krishna/Gunu colleges and let me know.

If haven't had education, find out with guys who studied there.

State split avvataaniki main reason Commode caste feeling. Nammithe nammu, leekapoothe chaavu. This is my last reply.

Also ask every non-K their opinion on Ks.

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Study in Engg/Medical collleges of Krishna/Gunu colleges and let me know.

If haven't had education, find out with guys who studied there.

State split avvataaniki main reason Commode caste feeling. Nammithe nammu, leekapoothe chaavu. This is my last reply.

Also ask every non-K their opinion on Ks.

You seemed to have the same personal life experiences with brahmins too. not touching plates etc.  State split chesina KCR/Sonia ki emi responsibility ledhantav.

Nobody can change you because of the way you spin yarns on your youeself.  When everyone knows Parakala backstabbed PRP you say Ramoji made him do it. WHen everyone knows its KCR/ Jayashankar etc who ran on the agenda of seprate state you say kammas did it.

Well i am not denying kamma casteism is a problem. But its a problem of all upper castes. we have to address it fully.

The Problem is with YOU who denies any role for other like brahmins and irrationally tortures logic to put all blame on kamas

• Upvote 1

My lastpost @ysshakeela @JustChill_Mama @rightwar @futureofandhra is that casteism is all of our problems. All of us here i am sure are decent people doing their things in lives but we all trust each other less because they dont belong to  our caste or caste we like.

the only way to address this is to address it together starting from the highest. Unless you attack a problem at top it is very hard to solve it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

My lastpost @ysshakeela @JustChill_Mama @rightwar @futureofandhra is that casteism is all of our problems. All of us here i am sure are decent people doing their things in lives but we all trust each other less because they dont belong to  our caste or caste we like.

the only way to address this is to address it together starting from the highest. Unless you attack a problem at top it is very hard to solve it.

its individuals pbm 

attacking 1 community or hating 1 community to the level of killing in gas chambers is not solution to this

if hate evades solution is not difficult

unfortunately many stuck in history n not sure if they will ever come out of it 

instead of solving todays issues people r fighting on history which no one can chaange

• Upvote 1