36 years for karamchedu incident

JustChill_Mama

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Then why are pathetically whispering these theories in anonymous forums. Why is pawan or chiru the most effected not saying he is controllled by bigwig.

It is clear you re just speculating nonsense. who knows - maybe his ego got offended somewhere in the party. 

Why do not you follow news fully? Pawan publicly said this when CBN gave big role to this dog Parakala.

Someone posted the video above.

Here it is again for you:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

hypocrisy

overall issue vadilesi they focus on who they hate most

not sure how fundamentals change with hate  

who r the culprits of untouchability

Lord venkateshwara swamy kapadali antav kadha ... mari if they’re the culprits of untouchability why there are serving lord Balaji ?

Buddhi unnodila matladu ... I’m not denying any thing. 1000s of years back itself ramanuja fought for Dalit rights ... dalits ni temple ki vocchela chesadu ... bhujala paina  mosadu... chalasarlu cheppa ... opika ledhu ee dB lo cheppadaniki. If I’m not denying your statements means I’m not ignoring the facts. Nee dhrusthilo chandrababu venkanna ki ramanujulu kanna peddha bhakthudu ... prahladhudi kanna peddha bhakthudu ..

venkateshwara swamy chowdhary ane batch meeru ... malli matladtharu ...

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

Why do not you follow news fully? Pawan publicly said this when CBN gave big role to this dog Parakala.

Someone posted the video above.

I posted the pawan video. No he did not say anything about ramoji. Parakala is not a kid. If CBN gave him a big role why did Brahmin BJP madde his wife even bigger with defense ministry ? can you answer that.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No the case feeling is not unique to Kamma or Reddy. They have it but the worst continue to be brahmins. You cannot cure casteism without understanding it roots fully. You just want to make it  a panchayati of kamma and reddy.

There are no kamma and reddy in UP - is there no casteism there ? is there no casteism in TN? is there no casteism in Mah?

Please follow fully my posts or keep shut please.

I have clearly mentioned above that Brahminism was dead long ago but the casteism still continuing with at least two big castes per every state in India.

There is no cure for casteism. You said that Godhra rapes were done by RSS, who are Brahmins, But there is not even a single Brahmin who was charge sheeted or convicted. Its all other BC castes that committed rapes on Muzzies in Godhra.

Just now, JustChill_Mama said:

Lord venkateshwara swamy kapadali antav kadha ... mari if they’re the culprits of untouchability why there are serving lord Balaji ?

Buddhi unnodila matladu ... I’m not denying any thing. 1000s of years back itself ramanuja fought for Dalit rights ... dalits ni temple ki vocchela chesadu ... bhujala paina  mosadu... chalasarlu cheppa ... opika ledhu ee dB lo cheppadaniki. If I’m not denying your statements means I’m not ignoring the facts. Nee dhrusthilo chandrababu venkanna ki ramanujulu kanna peddha bhakthudu ... prahladhudi kanna peddha bhakthudu ..

If Ramanuja fought then he should have burnt his own caste people because they are the one who created it. I dont know what ramanja did - it was thousand years ago. Anyone can cook up anything. But we all know that when Savitra bhai phule wanted to start a school for all girls, brahmins went to british and threw dung at her. this happened just 150 years back.

"Savitri was not educated at the time of her marriage, as she was from a backward caste and a woman. The dominant Brahmin class did not allow men from backward caste communities and women to get an education—Jyotirao Phule, better known as Jyotiba, for instance, was forced to leave school because of his caste. However, on the encouragement of the Persian scholar Ghaffar Baig Munshi and a British official, Lizit Sahab, Jyotiba was enrolled in a Scottish missionary school where he studied till class VII."

https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/DmR1fQSnVD62p4D3eyq9mO/The-life-and-times-of-Savitribai-Phule.html

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I posted the pawan video. No he did not say anything about ramoji. Parakala is not a kid. If CBN gave him a big role why did Brahmin BJP madde his wife even bigger with defense ministry ? can you answer that.

Yes because of Brahminism, as per your logic. Every Brahmin in India was given a superior role in BJP ministry. Every Brahmin in India was made billionnaire just because of BJP.

Done. Go and sleep.

Just now, ysshakeela said:

Please follow fully my posts or keep shut please.

I have clearly mentioned above that Brahminism was dead long ago but the casteism still continuing with at least two big castes per every state in India.

There is no cure for casteism. You said that Godhra rapes were done by RSS, who are Brahmins, But there is not even a single Brahmin who was charge sheeted or convicted. Its all other BC castes that committed rapes on Muzzies in Godhra.

By this logic BC must be the most casteist and religously violent people in india.  Brahminism is casteism ra thelive leni moorkhuda.  they are continuing because india is continuing and at delhi it is complete brahmin shop there.

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

Yes because of Brahminism, as per your logic. Every Brahmin in India was given a superior role in BJP ministry. Every Brahmin in India was made billionnaire just because of BJP.

Done. Go and sleep.

Every kamma made a billionare by CBN and every reddy by YSR. Now you go and sleep.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

If Ramanuja fought then he should have burnt his own caste people because they are the one who created it. I dont know what ramanja did - it was thousand years ago. Anyone can cook up anything. But we all know that when Savitra bhai phule wanted to start a school for all girls, brahmins went to british and threw dung at her. this happened just 150 years back.

"Savitri was not educated at the time of her marriage, as she was from a backward caste and a woman. The dominant Brahmin class did not allow men from backward caste communities and women to get an education—Jyotirao Phule, better known as Jyotiba, for instance, was forced to leave school because of his caste. However, on the encouragement of the Persian scholar Ghaffar Baig Munshi and a British official, Lizit Sahab, Jyotiba was enrolled in a Scottish missionary school where he studied till class VII."

https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/DmR1fQSnVD62p4D3eyq9mO/The-life-and-times-of-Savitribai-Phule.html

Cheppanu gaa, heavily influenced by Internet literature ani...

What you said as happened before 1947. 

Thats what I am saying, That Brahmanism was dead. Now in 2021, Brahmins status is that of beggars in the Socirty.

You are crying on a dead snake, at least in AP.

Just now, ysshakeela said:

Cheppanu gaa, heavily influenced by Internet literature ani...

What you said as happened before 1947. 

Thats what I am saying, That Brahmanism was dead. Now in 2021, Brahmins status is that of beggars in the Socirty.

You are crying on a dead snake, at least in AP.

Rey have you ever read any real dalit or bc philospohers?. Intlo koorchuni "kammodura" "reddy" ra thappa do you have any actual intellect ? you think periyar or all these people idiots and only you with you gossipy speculation knows facts ? check to a mental hospital.

4 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

who are they serving entire public seen when the tongue praised n called one person vishnu murthy

if am talking about roman deekshitul does not mean entire community is wrong

there are good people too 

i don't like people categorized by community , i did not even mention caste name in that post not sure what triggered u 

many upper castes treated them as untouchables

cbn oka waaste fellow vadi valaney AP  ki ee situation 

cbn better ani cheppanu does not mean he is great

i said jaggad is powerful except venkateswara swamy no one can defeat him 

By this logic BC must be the most casteist and religously violent people in india.  Brahminism is casteism ra thelive leni moorkhuda.  they are continuing because india is continuing and at delhi it is complete brahmin shop there.

Bokka lo Delhi....motham India lo adhi yentha?

Asalu main assets anni South India or Maharastra  lo vunnaayi. Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and hundred other towns in South India as well as North India run the country.

Not this bunch of pu$$y lickers in Delhi.

By the way, Modi is not Brahmin. If you want to live in a false belief that Modi is brahmin and he is leading this Brahmin Cotorie, please live in that paradise.

Also Amit Shah is not Brahmin.

But for your disappointment, Gandhi family (which is originally Nehru family) still claims they are Brahmins.

Rey have you ever read any real dalit or bc philospohers?. Intlo koorchuni "kammodura" "reddy" ra thappa do you have any actual intellect ? you think periyar or all these people idiots and only you with you gossipy speculation knows facts ? check to a mental hospital.

arei mental....I told you I liked Periyar idology.

neenu cheppindhi naake chebuthaaveentra baabu?

Kompadeesi nuvvu thuraka fook kaadhu kadha? Aithe cheppu, side aipootha.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Every kamma made a billionare by CBN and every reddy by YSR. Now you go and sleep.

If not billionnair, at least millionnaires for sure.