36 years for karamchedu incident

JustChill_Mama

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

But he is a brahmin.

arei baabu, neenu cheppedhi neeku yendhuku ardham kaavatleedho naaku ardham kaavatla.

Yes he is a Brahmin but what does that mean? These Brahmins now stooped to this level where they became pet dogs for Comms and Yeddies.

inka antha kanna cheppaleenu.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

are kaapus so weak they cant even mention that parakala is owned by CBn amd Ramoji ? are do you cook up theories as it suits you @ysshakeela

Parakala worked for Eenadu 20 years mate. Check his CV. 

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

arei baabu, neenu cheppedhi neeku yendhuku ardham kaavatleedho naaku ardham kaavatla.

Yes he is a Brahmin but what does that mean? These Brahmins now stooped to this level where they became pet dogs for Comms and Yeddies.

inka antha kanna cheppaleenu.

based on this nobody could be wrong other than kams or teds. Because if anyone is wrong just blindly cook up a theory they are lapdog of kams and teds. saripoyindhi.

Why cant pawan or chiru say that ?

2 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Parakala worked for Eenadu 20 years mate. Check his CV. 

Dora kooda TDP lo chesadu. Aithe ? eenadu employed thousands of people - many are kapus themselves. Are you saying they all are lapdogs ? assal siggu vundha ?

based on this nobody could be wrong other than kams or teds. Because if anyone is wrong just blindly cook up a theory they are lapdog of kams and teds. saripoyindhi.

Thats what I am saying. Nobody is complaining on anyone, except CBN and YSR family.

Only these two play the games and accuse the other that they are keeping Cops as dogs while in fact both of them treat Cops as dogs.

hypocrisy

overall issue vadilesi they focus on who they hate most

not sure how fundamentals change with hate  

who r the culprits of untouchability

Just now, ysshakeela said:

Thats what I am saying. Nobody is complaining on anyone, except CBN and YSR family.

Only these two play the games and accuse the other that they are keeping Cops as dogs.

You need to read some actual dalit literature. They have analyzed caste structured fully. Not this narada just chill mama. If you have any real interest in understanding the structure of caste system thats what you do. Not this kamma reddy panchayathi.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dora kooda TDP lo chesadu. Aithe ? eenadu employed thousands of people - many are kapus themselves. Are you saying they all are lapdogs ? assal siggu vundha ?

vorei nee baadha yeenra? Ippudu Brahmins are bad anaali, antheena? Already I told you I agreed.

Why the hell do you think Parakala came out just before the elctions? Do you think he was really p!ssed off with PRP which was just 8 months old? unless he was remote controlled by a bgwig?

Mari CBN pilichi maree yendhuku antha pedha padhavi ichaadu? 2014 lo ??

Asalu Dora ki ee kukka Parakala ki poolika ? Mind vundha?

Dora yeppudu Parakala laaga vennu pootu podavala. Oke okka principle ni nammukunnadu, oke okka slogan tho success ayyadu. "Jai Telangana" started in 2002 and he still says the same even after he became CM.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You need to read some actual dalit literature. They have analyzed caste structured fully. Not this narada just chill mama. If you have any real interest in understanding the structure of caste system thats what you do. Not this kamma reddy panchayathi.

oho, nee problem ardham ayyindhi. Its all Brahmanism, okay.

Can you tell at least 10 Brahmin MLAs or ministers in last 70 years except PVNR ? I am talking about AP only. Not about whole India.

• Upvote 1

@futureofandhra dhrushtilo Abn , tv5 veyani news lu news eh kavu ...

adhe CBN 25 years back idhe roju 1996 lo cell phone thecchindhi nene thammullu 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH3qQmLyaPfHph8Le8pO8

ani post vesthe .... pioneer , torch bearer , visionary ....

CBN malli gelavali... ap bagundali ...ilanti comments pedthav... eeroju tho I’m giving you “andhra friends dB vikhyatha veera maha Pulka” birudhu..

Seriously inni days edho nee thapathrayam state kosam ankunna ... kani pakka idhi pulkathwam lo pulakarinchi povadame ... 

Vishwa vikhyatha Veera maha Pulka ... 

short ga VVMP

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

okay, asalu Kamma, Reddy ki caste feeling leedhu.....oppukunna..

oka saari neeku thelisina oka 10 Comm and Yeddi vaallaku cheppu ee vushayam.

Appudu cheppu vaalla response yeento.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

@futureofandhra dhrushtilo Abn , tv5 veyani news lu news eh kavu ...

adhe CBN 25 years back idhe roju 1996 lo cell phone thecchindhi nene thammullu 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH3qQmLyaPfHph8Le8pO8

ani post vesthe .... pioneer , torch bearer , visionary ....

CBN malli gelavali... ap bagundali ...ilanti comments pedthav... eeroju tho I’m giving you “andhra friends dB vikhyatha veera maha Pulka” birudhu..

Seriously inni days edho nee thapathrayam state kosam ankunna ... kani pakka idhi pulkathwam lo pulakarinchi povadame ... 

Vishwa vikhyatha Veera maha Pulka ... 

short ga VVMP

i want AP to develop 

seriously see how many investments left state

if you hate cbn ok 

just bcoz i said cbn is better than devudu makes me pulka means so be it

hyd lo land prices will go up n up while in AP value goes dow

2 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

vorei nee baadha yeenra? Ippudu Brahmins are bad anaali, antheena? Already I told you I agreed.

Why the hell do you think Parakala came out just before the elctions? Do you think he was really p!ssed off with PRP which was just 8 months old? unless he was remote controlled by a bgwig?

Mari CBN pilichi maree yendhuku antha pedha padhavi ichaadu? 2014 lo ??

Asalu Dora ki ee kukka Parakala ki poolika ? Mind vundha?

Then why are pathetically whispering these theories in anonymous forums. Why is pawan or chiru the most effected not saying he is controllled by bigwig.

It is clear you re just speculating nonsense. who knows - maybe his ego got offended somewhere in the party. 

show me who does not have caste feeling endhuku fighting in curtains

No the case feeling is not unique to Kamma or Reddy. They have it but the worst continue to be brahmins. You cannot cure casteism without understanding it roots fully. You just want to make it  a panchayati of kamma and reddy.

There are no kamma and reddy in UP - is there no casteism there ? is there no casteism in TN? is there no casteism in Mah?