Non Availability Of Birth Certificate

raccha rambabu

I was born in Visakhapatnam - no hospital records.

Na education antha hyderabad lo ney ayyindhi ( schooling and college antha).

Ippudu 485 file cheyyataniki Non-availability of birth certificate kosam vizag lo thirugthunna and more over maku evvaru leru akkada.. most of them moved out.

Agent gaadini adigithey Birth certificate kanna non availability of birth certificate ke process complicated ani chepthunnadu. nakendhuko adi solu laga anipinchindhi.

mee lo evaranna vizag lo eee certificate cheyinchukunnollu unnara?

Idea kosam process chepthara? 

aaa agent gadu aithey birth certificate ledhu ani cheppataniki 

1. nee education certificates anni ( 1st to 10th , inter and engg )vizag lo ne undali

2. nee adhar card address vizag ayyi undali

ila chala cheppadu.. appudu endhuko doubt kottindhi.. veededho veediki convenient ga unde option manam choose chesukovali ani vere options ni complicate chesi chepthunnadu ani.

Ippatiki aithe India lo stuck ayyi unna.. elano unna kada ee pani chesukunte aipothadhi ani start chesthey idi story.

Any guidance is much appreciated.

Bond paper midha registrar tho rayinchu… 2 or 3 of your family relatives names acknowledge chesthu

i did the same.. let me know I can send the copy blurring important details.

• Upvote 2

my wife is from vizag and maa mamagaru also got the non-availability from grama sachivalayam. think they took the application and certificates bro. but still got the affidavits just in case. hope that helps. 

i know he was working with those volunteers to get it done. 

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Bond paper midha registrar tho rayinchu… 2 or 3 of your family relatives names acknowledge chesthu

I am not able to send PM to you. If you can send that blurred doc. it would be helpful.

1 hour ago, BrotherBairagi said:

my wife is from vizag and maa mamagaru also got the non-availability from grama sachivalayam. think they took the application and certificates bro. but still got the affidavits just in case. hope that helps. 

i know he was working with those volunteers to get it done. 

Affidavits and all is not a problem bro. The only issue is , they are asking me for an address proof and also proving a fact that I was born in the named hospital..something like a hospital record. Even if there is no record, they are asking for a letter that says that the hospital did not find my details in their records. Other than the word of my mouth I dont have a way to prove the fact that I was born in that hospital

nenu puttina hospital undho ledho kuda theliyadhu... adiguthunte okkokkallu okkokka process chepparu.

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Hey, I am also in the same boat. Looking for some inputs.. 

Could you please send me a copy.

9 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

I am not able to send PM to you. If you can send that blurred doc. it would be helpful.

5 minutes ago, duryaodhana said:

Will do!

19 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

Affidavits and all is not a problem bro. The only issue is , they are asking me for an address proof and also proving a fact that I was born in the named hospital..something like a hospital record. Even if there is no record, they are asking for a letter that says that the hospital did not find my details in their records. Other than the word of my mouth I dont have a way to prove the fact that I was born in that hospital

nenu puttina hospital undho ledho kuda theliyadhu... adiguthunte okkokkallu okkokka process chepparu.

That's true bro if you take the hospital cert you will get the non availability certification from municipality or ghmc office in tg bro same process untadi akada kuda

50 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

46 minutes ago, duryaodhana said:

Email me [email protected]

I am also in same boat... please include me also in the mails... my mail id   [email protected]

MW, please check this url

https://citizenpath.com/faq/evidence-birth-green-card/

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/India.html

Birth Certificates

Available: For persons born after April 1, 1970, birth certificates are available. For persons born prior to April 1, 1970, birth certificates are considered unavailable.

Fees:   Fees vary from each Municipal authority, or any office authorized to issue birth and death certificates by the Registrar of Births & Deaths.

Document Name: Birth Certificate

Issuing Authority: Municipal Authority, or any office authorized to issue birth and death certificates by the Registrar of Births & Deaths.

Special Seal(s) / Color / Format:  Varies substantially from state to state.

Issuing Authority Personnel Title: There is no issuing authority personnel title.

Registration Criteria: The registration criteria varies

Procedure for Obtaining: Procedures vary from each authority.

Certified Copies Available: There are no certified copies available.

Alternate Documents: If an individual is born after April 1, 1970 and is unable to obtain a birth certificate, the individual must obtain a certificate of non-availability from the local authorities with jurisdiction over their place of birth. In addition to a non-availability certificate, the following  documents can be accepted as secondary evidence:

• School-leaving Certificate (document provided to students when they cease attending a particular school, be it public or private),
  • Matriculation Certificate,
  • Certificate of Recognized Boards from the school last attended by the applicant (Boards are exams)
  • A notarized affidavit executed by either a parent, if living, or another close relative older than the applicant.  This affidavit should clearly state the relationship between the deponent and the applicant, how well the deponent knows the applicant, the date and place of the applicant's birth, the names of both parents, and any other related facts. If the applicant has no living relatives that witnessed their birth, a self-attested affidavit detailing their knowledge of the facts of their birth may be accepted.

Exceptions: None

Comments: For all births after April 1, 1970. It is mandatory under the law (as per the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969) to register every birth with the concerned state or union territory.

Death Certificates

Available 

Fees:  Varies by authority

Document Name:  Death Certificate

Issuing Authority: Appropriate state or municipal authorities.

Issuing Authority Personnel Title: There is no issuing authority personnel title

Registration Criteria: Varies for each authority.

Procedure for Obtaining:  Varies for each authority.

Certified Copies Available: There are no certified copies available.

Alternate Documents: There are no alternate documents.

Exceptions: None

Comments: It is mandatory under the law (as per the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969) to register every death with the concerned state or union territory.  Prior to April 1, 1970, reporting of deaths was voluntary.

7 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

I was born in Visakhapatnam - no hospital records.

Na education antha hyderabad lo ney ayyindhi ( schooling and college antha).

Ippudu 485 file cheyyataniki Non-availability of birth certificate kosam vizag lo thirugthunna and more over maku evvaru leru akkada.. most of them moved out.

Agent gaadini adigithey Birth certificate kanna non availability of birth certificate ke process complicated ani chepthunnadu. nakendhuko adi solu laga anipinchindhi.

mee lo evaranna vizag lo eee certificate cheyinchukunnollu unnara?

Idea kosam process chepthara? 

aaa agent gadu aithey birth certificate ledhu ani cheppataniki 

1. nee education certificates anni ( 1st to 10th , inter and engg )vizag lo ne undali

2. nee adhar card address vizag ayyi undali

ila chala cheppadu.. appudu endhuko doubt kottindhi.. veededho veediki convenient ga unde option manam choose chesukovali ani vere options ni complicate chesi chepthunnadu ani.

Ippatiki aithe India lo stuck ayyi unna.. elano unna kada ee pani chesukunte aipothadhi ani start chesthey idi story.

Any guidance is much appreciated.

10k ayindhi , last month