Non Availability Of Birth Certificate

raccha rambabu

By digging through my old documents.. I came across a document "COMMUNITY, NATIVITY and DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE" issued by M.R.O office. Issued in 2001.

Anybody have any idea, will that be sufficient for i-485 application ?

In addition to a non-availability certificate, the following  documents can be accepted as secondary evidence:

1. School-leaving Certificate (document provided to students when they cease attending a particular school, be it public or private),
  2. Matriculation Certificate,
  3. Certificate of Recognized Boards from the school last attended by the applicant (Boards are exams)
  4. A notarized affidavit executed by either a parent, if living, or another close relative older than the applicant.  This affidavit should clearly state the relationship between the deponent and the applicant, how well the deponent knows the applicant, the date and place of the applicant's birth, the names of both parents, and any other related facts. If the applicant has no living relatives that witnessed their birth, a self-attested affidavit detailing their knowledge of the facts of their birth may be accepted.

Is it enough to have 1 to 4   instead of Birth Certificate or Non-availability certificate ?

24 minutes ago, duryaodhana said:

By digging through my old documents.. I came across a document "COMMUNITY, NATIVITY and DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE" issued by M.R.O office. Issued in 2001.

Anybody have any idea, will that be sufficient for i-485 application ?

nenu ade submit chesa. rfe vasthe cheptha le....

• Like 1