Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

Ninna Manas gadu Jessie ni kakunda sreeram ni choose chesi unte asalu inni strategies ee undevi kadu. Ravi and sreeram lo okaru pakka jail lo unde varu..

Siri keys kosam antha kashta padedi kadu

17 minutes ago, james468 said:

Ante papam valla family chustadi ani.........I think she is a mother.

Jeevitham.. nuvvu neenu anukunude thappa..

aame atla eppudanna behave chesinda asalu? eppudu choodu vallintla emaindi, vellem chesukuntunnaru, evvariki link lu pettale.. hahaaa anukunta thirugudu

emanna ante i live for BB , I born for BB show.. evadanna thirigi question adigithe it’s my strategy/game play naa bonda, boshanam anukunta clarity  leni answers

30 minutes ago, YOU said:

Jeevitham.. nuvvu neenu anukunude thappa..

aame atla eppudanna behave chesinda asalu? eppudu choodu vallintla emaindi, vellem chesukuntunnaru, evvariki link lu pettale.. hahaaa anukunta thirugudu

emanna ante i live for BB , I born for BB show.. evadanna thirigi question adigithe it’s my strategy/game play naa bonda, boshanam anukunta clarity  leni answers

Exactly brokerism chesindi anduke src gadiki manta brahmi+old.gif

Just now, Battu123 said:

Ha ha wait for weekend bro inka teliyadu naku telisi ade jarugutadi brahmi+old.gif

neeku telisi kaadu.. pakka adey jaruguddi.. half season ayipoyindi.. inka no wild card entries.. vunna ammayilu andaru waste ey.. aa chootey abbayilaki competition kooda ivvatledu.. we need new blood.. new sogasulu.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MRI said:

neeku telisi kaadu.. pakka adey jaruguddi.. half season ayipoyindi.. inka no wild card entries.. vunna ammayilu andaru waste ey.. aa chootey abbayilaki competition kooda ivvatledu.. we need new blood.. new sogasulu.. 

Inkem new sogasulu vachina 1week kante ekkuva vuncharu andaru wildcard vallane target sestharu brahmi+old.gif

15 minutes ago, MRI said:

inka emi wildcard.. pothey aa Nag ganey pampali koni days udu ra lopala ani.. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Inkem new sogasulu vachina 1week kante ekkuva vuncharu andaru wildcard vallane target sestharu brahmi+old.gif

8 minutes ago, raghuraj said:

inka emi wildcard.. pothey aa Nag ganey pampali koni days udu ra lopala ani.. 

ee Jessie gaadiney malli pamputaaremo.. Noel laaga!!

Jessie.jpg

Jessie is one of the weak contestants in the fifth season of the Bigg Boss TV show but he is lucky enough to survive for over nine weeks. In the companionship of Siri and Shanmukh, Jessie is playing his game safe. However, because of illness, Jessie is unable to concentrate on his game. Jessie is suffering from Vertigo and is undergoing treatment for the same in the Bigg Boss house itself.

In the latest promo, Bigg Boss enquires about Jessie’s health and asks him to come out of the house from the main door, for better treatment. Jessie certainly needs better treatment and he immediately agreed to come out of the house.

The promo is very emotional with everyone in the house is bidding goodbyes to Jessie. Especially, Siri and Shanmukh could not control their tears.

But, the twist in the tale is that Jessie will be sent to the secret room. For everyone in the house, Jessie is out of the Bigg Boss house but he will be kept in the secret room!

Interestingly, Jessie is not in the nominations for the tenth week

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:
Jessie.jpg

Jessie is one of the weak contestants in the fifth season of the Bigg Boss TV show but he is lucky enough to survive for over nine weeks. In the companionship of Siri and Shanmukh, Jessie is playing his game safe. However, because of illness, Jessie is unable to concentrate on his game. Jessie is suffering from Vertigo and is undergoing treatment for the same in the Bigg Boss house itself.

In the latest promo, Bigg Boss enquires about Jessie’s health and asks him to come out of the house from the main door, for better treatment. Jessie certainly needs better treatment and he immediately agreed to come out of the house.

The promo is very emotional with everyone in the house is bidding goodbyes to Jessie. Especially, Siri and Shanmukh could not control their tears.

But, the twist in the tale is that Jessie will be sent to the secret room. For everyone in the house, Jessie is out of the Bigg Boss house but he will be kept in the secret room!

Interestingly, Jessie is not in the nominations for the tenth week

veedenti Weak , lucky antunadu jessie ni 

Siri crying in promo too much anipinchindhiiii