Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

Ee nibba shannu gadu vadiki gade powerstar ki unna following unnattu feel avthunnadu jaffa gadu. 4M subs in YouTube & more than that insta unnodu … title favorite ga unnodu ipudu 2nd or 3rd position vocchela unnadu. All seasons lo shannu gadi antha worst performer inkodu ledu. Jessie was far better than this nibba

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes he is GOAT. I like his mindset and how he handles things, house lo okkadu kuda answer cheyyledu Abhijeet question chesthe

Enti sofa lo kurchoni..oka side harika ni...inko side guju ni gokadatam kooda GOAT ae na..🤣

8 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes he is GOAT. I like his mindset and how he handles things, house lo okkadu kuda answer cheyyledu Abhijeet question chesthe

What question did he ask ? He had medical issues during the BB show but still they got him on the show.. It was all PR that put made him winner.. Last one year after winning BB he is silent with Health issues. 

Shannu is trying the same, with his PR, but Bigg Boss is making sure, this year not to repeat winner votes only by PR. BB is pointing out all the sh#t he is doing by sitting in moj and gelking Siri at night for past 10 weeks.

I like the enthusiasm of some of the contestants in the show, even though they all have their flaws. 

2 hours ago, karthik25 said:

SRC ki  inko bokka pade episode la undi

Does he even know that there is a video of him suggesting to Ravi to burn two contestants during the task ? 

I wish nag shows that on the weekend.

2 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

What question did he ask ? He had medical issues during the BB show but still they got him on the show.. It was all PR that put made him winner.. Last one year after winning BB he is silent with Health issues. 

Shannu is trying the same, with his PR, but Bigg Boss is making sure, this year not to repeat winner votes only by PR. BB is pointing out all the sh#t he is doing by sitting in moj and gelking Siri at night for past 10 weeks.

I like the enthusiasm of some of the contestants in the show, even though they all have their flaws. 

Every year bb season ayipoyaaka ilaane antaaru ...em peekaadu ani winner ayyadu ani adhi common...

ee yr shannu ayithe vaadini nuvvu annate same abhijeet laaga ane vallu...sunny ayithe sympathy tho ayyadu ani.

same every year

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Every year bb season ayipoyaaka ilaane antaaru ...em peekaadu ani winner ayyadu ani adhi common...

ee yr shannu ayithe vaadini nuvvu annate same abhijeet laaga ane vallu...sunny ayithe sympathy tho ayyadu ani.

same every year

Not for all, but, for a person who doesn't have fan base it helps tremendously. They will be more recognized than before. 

For people who already have something going on in their career, it is useless. They just make extra money to every week they stay.