Dealing with my father

Always21

3 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Abandon cheyyamani evaru cheppaledhu.

Ayina age lo pedda ani cheppi ela treat chesinaa padalemu kada.

Our generation is sensitive than their generation.

Respect has to earned irrespective of age.

generation em ledhu akkada.

its not like dads let their dads to belittle them in front of their wives/kids.

old people should know to mind their own business and learn with humility how to interact with their kids.

23 minutes ago, Always21 said:

My father is highly educated and done very high position jobs. He looks down on everyone in our family. He tries to control everyone. He didn’t change a bit even after retiring 10 years ago. He never misses a opportunity to tell me how stupid for any small mistakes i do. I don’t know how to deal with him. Do anybody face same situation. I am getting frustrated.

Musaloda g muskoni kuso aipoindi ni time inka ippudu nee time ani cheppu bro. Ilanti fathers ki tagina shasti jaragali Nuvvu cheppina dani batti chuste mi father oka psycho and mi mother ni torture chesi untadu when your a kid. 

15 minutes ago, Always21 said:

Maa mother ni mari chulakanaga chustaaru. He lost lot of his friends after his retirement due to his attitude. Noone can win argument with him.

Why do one friends at this age lol!

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

Musaloda g muskoni kuso aipoindi ni time inka ippudu nee time ani cheppu bro. Ilanti fathers ki tagina shasti jaragali Nuvvu cheppina dani batti chuste mi father oka psycho and mi mother ni torture chesi untadu when your a kid. 

+1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

generation em ledhu akkada.

its not like dads let their dads to belittle them in front of their wives/kids.

old people should know to mind their own business and learn with humility how to interact with their kids.

Problem is they're too stubborn to learn at this age.

Vallu manchi mood lo unnapudu navvuthu navvuthu cheppadaniki try chesina kuda parents ki pillalu entha periginaa still kids ae ani senti senti dialogues osthay

what to do

• Upvote 1

Indian parents are lyk that, idhi cheyyaddu, adhi cheyyaddu, ila vellu, they want to direct their children in all the possible ways even if their children are 30+ and even 40+......ippudu 30's age group vallaki avanni nachavu..... seriously okasari valla son/daughter ki 30 dataka or may be even 25, they should  stop interfering in thier child things and move on with their own life......but that doesn't happen....

Chaala patient ga untunaanu . Kaani eppudo blast avutaanani bhayam ga undi. I give him too much respect. Sometimes he treat me like useless fellow who knows nothing. All my family members stay away from us because of him.

18 minutes ago, Always21 said:

Maa mother ni mari chulakanaga chustaaru. He lost lot of his friends after his retirement due to his attitude. Noone can win argument with him.

help your mother create a bank account, and give her monthly allowance sort of.

encourage her to leave your father.

I encouraged my mother to leave my father when I was 15. and my father never actually beat her. Just words. pure arrogance.

doesn't matter if its father... take your mother away, and keep her with you. Let him suffer in isolation. He'll come around.

Just now, Always21 said:

Chaala patient ga untunaanu . Kaani eppudo blast avutaanani bhayam ga undi. I give him too much respect. Sometimes he treat me like useless fellow who knows nothing. All my family members stay away from us because of him.

you have to grow up. grown up people ignore their fathers.

unless you are financially dependent on him, you don't need him at all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Problem is they're too stubborn to learn at this age.

Vallu manchi mood lo unnapudu navvuthu navvuthu cheppadaniki try chesina kuda parents ki pillalu entha periginaa still kids ae ani senti senti dialogues osthay

what to do

if they are too stubborn, its their problem.

they need the silent treatment and lot of free time to think about how their attitude is affecting others.

3 minutes ago, problem said:

Indian parents are lyk that, idhi cheyyaddu, adhi cheyyaddu, ila vellu, they want to direct their children in all the possible ways even if their children are 30+ and even 40+......ippudu 30's age group vallaki avanni nachavu..... seriously okasari valla son/daughter ki 30 dataka or may be even 25, they should  stop interfering in thier child things and move on with their own life......but that doesn't happen....

you have to make it happen.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have to grow up. grown up people ignore their fathers.

unless you are financially dependent on him, you don't need him at all.

Kondaru ochi ipudu lectures istharu.

Most don't acknowledge the fact that not every family is picture perfect.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if they are too stubborn, its their problem.

they need the silent treatment and lot of free time to think about how their attitude is affecting others.

emo le. After a certain age they behave like kids.

I already started to feel that way about them.

Navvesi urukunta anthe