Dealing with my father

Always21

1 minute ago, Always21 said:

I am not dependent on him. I have a good job. I only feel for my mother. Money is never been a issue for us. I don’t know he is too intelligent or a kind of psycho. He is self made. He wrote lot of books. I just couldn’t understand him.

live your life. help your mother.

Its not your job to understand him. Its his job to understand you.

move away and live your life

5 minutes ago, Always21 said:

I am not dependent on him. I have a good job. I only feel for my mother. Money is never been a issue for us. I don’t know he is too intelligent or a kind of psycho. He is self made. He wrote lot of books. I just couldn’t understand him.

May be he is narc personality type?

1 hour ago, Always21 said:

My father is highly educated and done very high position jobs. He looks down on everyone in our family. He tries to control everyone. He didn’t change a bit even after retiring 10 years ago. He never misses a opportunity to tell me how stupid for any small mistakes i do. I don’t know how to deal with him. Do anybody face same situation. I am getting frustrated.

My dad has this above bolded quality and it has nothing to do with him...that is how he was raised by his father, his grandfather...same with my grandpa too...appati generations different baa...it doesn't hurt us if we ignore, rather it will hurt them badly if you are a kind of rebel...

there are certain things that you can handle in a smooth way...

for example, we just started construction in India and my father wants the house to be as per his design...I didn't oppose directly but I explained him that I have a certain design in mind for my portion and I would like to show and take some inputs from him, he right away agreed and let's look into it...

I do get frustrated sometimes but it doesn't take me nowhere coz nothing will change my dad's stubbornness..

you can adjust your behavior if you are patient enough bro..%$#$

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nothing like that. He's just a regular dad. all dads are kinda assholes. only degree varies.

even you'll become an asshole after you become a dad. try not to.

lol

1 hour ago, Always21 said:

My father is highly educated and done very high position jobs. He looks down on everyone in our family. He tries to control everyone. He didn’t change a bit even after retiring 10 years ago. He never misses a opportunity to tell me how stupid for any small mistakes i do. I don’t know how to deal with him. Do anybody face same situation. I am getting frustrated.

What's wrong in that, 

I dont see anything wrong with him

I am guessing It's you who is treating him in a negative way

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

live separately.. take a job in bangalore and stay away from parents.

put money in your mom's account every month. don't abandon her.

Why specifically in bangalore? 

3 minutes ago, Always21 said:

I will always take care of him even if he treats me bad. its my responsibility. I just sharing my feelings.

what's there to 'take care'? I don't understand.

there will come a time when you really have to take care of your father. appudu you can take care no?