Dealing with my father

Always21

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have to make it happen.

It doesn't happen....idemi movie kadhu, bommarillu lo sidarth Prakash raj ki cheppina Ventana maripoyadu.....father's ki motham things valla control lo undatam istham.....they want their kids to listen to them even when kid crosses 30 yrs....but none of us like that

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sputnik said:

Kondaru ochi ipudu lectures istharu.

Most don't acknowledge the fact that not every family is picture perfect.

families are important. yes. fathers are important.

but not at the cost of a toxic relationship.. sons/daughters should live their own lives, not their fathers.

especially here the father is insulting the mother, and the only solution is to take the mother away for a while to live with you.

3 minutes ago, Always21 said:

He is a retired vice chancellor. Andukani andaru respect istaaru. Kaani he treats other people like .

It doesn't matter if he was PM of India.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

emo le. After a certain age they behave like kids.

I already started to feel that way about them.

Navvesi urukunta anthe

that's exactly how they treated their dads.

they weren't falling all over themselves to do everything their dads said.

why should we?

Nannu chinnapati nunchi full control lo pettaru. I don’t think i can raise voice against him. Edo alaa adjust avutunna ippativaraku. Last year i moved back to india. Malli torture start ayyindhi

3 minutes ago, Always21 said:

Nannu chinnapati nunchi full control lo pettaru. I don’t think i can raise voice against him. Edo alaa adjust avutunna ippativaraku. Last year i moved back to india. Malli torture start ayyindhi

live separately.. take a job in bangalore and stay away from parents.

put money in your mom's account every month. don't abandon her.

16 minutes ago, Always21 said:

If you are financially dependent on him, then Sachindi gorre, you don't have any option......ledhu you are not dependent on him ante then you can ignore if he say some thing to you which you don't like......so, it depends on your financial situation also......

Just now, problem said:

If you are financially dependent on him, then Sachindi gorre, you don't have any option......ledhu you are not dependent on him ante then you can ignore if he say some thing to you which you don't like......so, it depends on your financial situation also......

mostly kids are financially independent now ley.

It may change for the next gen.  I feel for kids born after 2015. All upper middle parents (like in this db) will be rich enough to irritate their kids, whose jobs prospects will dwindle as years pass by. Not every generation has the luxury of being richer than their dad's gen. We had it. Next gen won't papam.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mostly kids are financially independent now ley.

It may change for the next gen.  I feel for kids born after 2015. All upper middle parents (like in this db) will be rich enough to irritate their kids, whose jobs prospects will dwindle as years pass by. Not every generation has the luxury of being richer than their dad's gen. We had it. Next gen won't papam.

Nenu kids gurinchi anatlrdu......30 to 35 age group vallani......30 to 35 vallu financially dependent on father ante alanti person musukuni undatame better.....30 age ante person will have own job, will be earning and won't be dependent on his parents usually...  

36 minutes ago, Always21 said:

Chaala patient ga untunaanu . Kaani eppudo blast avutaanani bhayam ga undi. I give him too much respect. Sometimes he treat me like useless fellow who knows nothing. All my family members stay away from us because of him.

dont talk too much with him, limit your talks, may be once in a month, that too formal, how are you, hows everythign etc etc, ignore him as much as you can at the same time keep a track on his health and his status through mom. simple. 

3 minutes ago, problem said:

Nenu kids gurinchi anatlrdu......30 to 35 age group vallani......30 to 35 vallu financially dependent on father ante alanti person musukuni undatame better.....30 age ante person will have own job, will be earning and won't be dependent on his parents usually...  

nenu kooda adhey antunna. that age group people now are all financially independent.

those who're born in 2015 will be living with their parents in large numbers. and face regular insults, because parents (current 35yr olds) are cruel.

1 hour ago, Always21 said:

My father is highly educated and done very high position jobs. He looks down on everyone in our family. He tries to control everyone. He didn’t change a bit even after retiring 10 years ago. He never misses a opportunity to tell me how stupid for any small mistakes i do. I don’t know how to deal with him. Do anybody face same situation. I am getting frustrated.

Bro oka concept undhi oka chevu tho vini inko chevutho leave it ani..

New version .. CLOSE UR CHEVV nothing to hear nothing to fear ..

I am not dependent on him. I have a good job. I only feel for my mother. Money is never been a issue for us. I don’t know he is too intelligent or a kind of psycho. He is self made. He wrote lot of books. I just couldn’t understand him.

• Upvote 1