ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021 - AUSTRALIA CHAMPIONS

Kool_SRG

Harsha: How are your emotions now?

Kohli : Relief firstly , This was the right time for me to manage my workload.

If the captaincy was so stressful for him he should have given up before world cup and handed over to Rohit

24 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

India lost Toss with NJ and Pak at this stadium and had to bat first.. You can check 2nd Semi-finals and Finals //

Baa alanti dhaniki Semis avasarama Inka toss vesi match decide chesi pampochu ga. Andariki time and money bokka

7 minutes ago, MakesSense said:

If the captaincy was so stressful for him he should have given up before world cup and handed over to Rohit

The Timing of him announcing relinquishing captaincy was certainly bad..

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

The Timing of him announcing relinquishing captaincy was certainly bad..

He did the same mistake with RCB too , he is bad at taking decisions on field or off field , the replacement he have chosen for chahal ( usually a wicket taking bowler) , Varun and Chahar couldn't pick even 1 wicket against weak teams. As per some news articles Dhoni had to argue with RS to include Ashwin in Final 11

3 minutes ago, MakesSense said:

He did the same mistake with RCB too , he is bad at taking decisions on field or off field , the replacement he have chosen for chahal ( usually a wicket taking bowler) , Varun and Chahar couldn't pick even 1 wicket against weak teams. As per some news articles Dhoni had to argue with RS to include Ashwin in Final 11

Agree.. Ashwin in XI for first two games would have been more balanced XI specially with Varun being a rookie at Intl stage.

Kohli & Shastri mess up team combo many a time at crunch moments it lead to the difference between winning & loosing this happened both at RCB & National level too.. Won't say Yuzi was performing better than Varun & Rahul chachar but more of proven at Intl level..

3 hours ago, MakesSense said:

inkem rohit ra nayana, vaadu musalodu ayyadu inkem chesthadu captaincy naa luvduh lodi

give it to pant or kl rahul man....

22 minutes ago, Tofu said:

inkem rohit ra nayana, vaadu musalodu ayyadu inkem chesthadu captaincy naa luvduh lodi

Aa pilla nayallu kohli kantey waste… only option Ajinkya Rahane or Rohit Sharma until the next WC , then handover to Pant , KL Rahul or Shreyas Iyyer 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think inkoa laddu la WC vunnattu vundi kada next year. So appatiki laagistharemo le 

3 hours ago, MakesSense said:

maavaadu intiki velle thondarlo noru jaraadu 

please dont drag thisss 

we are home sick you know

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Aa pilla nayallu kohli kantey waste… only option Ajinkya Rahane or Rohit Sharma until the next WC , then handover to Pant , KL Rahul or Shreyas Iyyer 

KL Rahul gaada vadi kante kohli gade better lol