need advice on my status situation

mindheartandsoul

2 hours ago, mindheartandsoul said:

@Smarty_1 I also checked that option of H1b re-capture but as informed, my employer doesn’t want to apply perm, if there is no continuity in payroll.

I was out of US for almost 68 days during my 6 years.

Most of the sites indicate that I would be applying H1b in cap until I get an offer from cap-exempt organization.

Why dont u go out of country now use those days(recapture) and then file PERM? atleast koncham time untundi mee employer PERM apply cheste okasari PERM Apporve iythe u can atleast get 1yr extensions until ur i140 is approved..

nee 6 yrs max out excluding ur recapture time eppudu finish avtundi??

i know now its taking very long for PERM approval? nuvvu inka asala GC process start cheyakapothe pina chepindi workout kadu…

ur best option is to go to india and come back after a year but malli lottery processs lo ravalo ledu kanukko attroney ni…(i think u should go through lottery)

leda ur ok and want to stay in US and if u think u can afford college and handle ur job.. u should go with college.. Good luck 

@Smarty_1 my H1b is getting expired on October 14th excluding recapture time.

ikkade undi change of status apply cheddam anukunte, attorney informed that it’s taking 6-12 months. I also asked the same question to school graduate advisor and she was saying that it’s taking more than that time for few cases.so instead of staying here without job, paying rent n all and sitting idle…. Planning to go to India.

On 9/1/2021 at 9:28 PM, mindheartandsoul said:

My h1b 6years is getting maxed out. i actually thought of going back to india but due to some reasons wanted to stay another 1 or 2 years. My employer informed that he will not apply PERM unless we have payroll continuity.

i applied for a college to convert to F1 and got i-20(Ceepeetee college) but the attorney is saying that there is huge backlog in change of status requests and it may take 1 year also. so what are my options here.

if i go back to india in november and apply for H1B next year and come next year november, Does that count as 1 year out of country?

or do i need to try my luck in going to F1 stamping for the above college in december and if accepted, come back to USA in spring semester.

My H1B maxed out last December and filed COS to F1 same month...still in process and no updates yet...dont know how long will it take..thinking-brahmi.gif

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

My H1B maxed out last December and filed COS to F1 same month...still in process and no updates yet...dont know how long will it take..thinking-brahmi.gif

lol u got gc then citzen aftr marry maccau..dnt tell lyes nuvvu_naakina_paalem

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kumari26f said:

lol u got gc then citzen aftr marry maccau..dnt tell lyes nuvvu_naakina_paalem

antha adhrushtam naaku ekkadidhi bro...naa pellam ke gathi ledhu inthavaraku...probably inko 2-3 years lo thanaki osthe, appudu naku chance untadhi...brahmi.gif

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

antha adhrushtam naaku ekkadidhi bro...naa pellam ke gathi ledhu inthavaraku...probably inko 2-3 years lo thanaki osthe, appudu naku chance untadhi...brahmi.gif

perm approve ayite 1 yr xtn, i-140 aithey # of xtns ata kadha ni gauge ndhi inka h1max outt ndhi nuvvu_naakina_paalem

13 minutes ago, kumari26f said:

perm approve ayite 1 yr xtn, i-140 aithey # of xtns ata kadha ni gauge ndhi inka h1max outt ndhi nuvvu_naakina_paalem

200w.webp...nenu full ga CPT and OPT ni vadukoni 2014 lo H1B file chesa baa...US ki occhindhi maathram 2008 lo...correct ga I140 file chese samayaniki COVID valla job peekindhi...

30 minutes ago, Shameless said:

200w.webp...nenu full ga CPT and OPT ni vadukoni 2014 lo H1B file chesa baa...US ki occhindhi maathram 2008 lo...correct ga I140 file chese samayaniki COVID valla job peekindhi...

g krindh malla 4 padullo nuvvu_naakina_paalem

On 9/10/2021 at 7:10 PM, mindheartandsoul said:

@Smarty_1 my H1b is getting expired on October 14th excluding recapture time.

ikkade undi change of status apply cheddam anukunte, attorney informed that it’s taking 6-12 months. I also asked the same question to school graduate advisor and she was saying that it’s taking more than that time for few cases.so instead of staying here without job, paying rent n all and sitting idle…. Planning to go to India.

U don’t need to get ur h1b status converted to f1(approved) for u to get cpt anukunta kada? If u get ur h1b u can continue to work ur current job..

In fact u can continue working managing ur employer in the mean time until u get ur CPT work permit 

On 9/10/2021 at 7:35 PM, Shameless said:

U said ur wife is a citizen or GC kada why do u have to change to f1??

On 9/10/2021 at 8:03 PM, Shameless said:

2008 lo vaste 2014 ki h1b file chesava? ento nuvvu cheppedi okati ardam kadu

32 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

U said ur wife is a citizen or GC kada why do u have to change to f1??

I never said my wife is a USC or GC holder bro...thanu border cross chesi occhina baapathi...%$#$

31 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

2008 lo vaste 2014 ki h1b file chesava? ento nuvvu cheppedi okati ardam kadu

200w.webp nenu occhina year lo full ga recession and already seniors graduate ayyi khaali ga unnaru...so vallu suggest chesindhi enti ante masters entha late chesthe antha manchidhi and top of that 2010 lo oka internship occhindhi, so full ga CPT vadukunna and only registered one course per semester...