need advice on my status situation

mindheartandsoul

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

200w.webp nenu occhina year lo full ga recession and already seniors graduate ayyi khaali ga unnaru...so vallu suggest chesindhi enti ante masters entha late chesthe antha manchidhi and top of that 2010 lo oka internship occhindhi, so full ga CPT vadukunna and only registered one course per semester...

Oka course ela cheyanistaru? There should be min workload credits u need to sign in if need to be in f1 status…

On 9/7/2021 at 1:16 PM, mindheartandsoul said:

Thanks for your inputs.

@snoww, is the rule applicable to my situation?

bcoz when I read the rules, the next H1b application after 1 year out of country would be cap exempted for ones, who didn’t use their 6 year complete validity like taking vacations n all.

could you let me know or forward any information you see about it please.

Small correction.. you can get extension only for 1 year and use that time get your PERM then you can extend beyond that 1 year

5 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Oka course ela cheyanistaru? There should be min workload credits u need to sign in if need to be in f1 status…

one course 3 credit hours (reduced course work ki maa professor permission ichindu due to internship with 1 credit hour)...maa OIS approve chesindhi kuda...%$#$

@Anta Assamey Are you saying that my employer should apply PERM and when approved, use the 2 months H1b recapture to apply for H1b after 1 year. Is my understanding correct?

@Smarty_1 as my H1b is getting maxed out, I have 2 options- go to india and get stamped on F1 visa or apply COS here and wait until it gets approved. When I followed up with school official, she was saying that COS applying from staying In uSA is taking more than 1 year for some cases.

1 hour ago, mindheartandsoul said:

@Anta Assamey Are you saying that my employer should apply PERM and when approved, use the 2 months H1b recapture to apply for H1b after 1 year. Is my understanding correct?

@Smarty_1 as my H1b is getting maxed out, I have 2 options- go to india and get stamped on F1 visa or apply COS here and wait until it gets approved. When I followed up with school official, she was saying that COS applying from staying In uSA is taking more than 1 year for some cases.

No if you have time left on the 6 years... then leave the country ... get PERM approved.. Recapture and then go stamping and come back..