Does anyone have any DARK SECRET (S) that they want to take with them to their grave?

Shameless

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

There will only be very few guesses if you were that young and happened to you ante..

I am not scared or shy to share here but the only persons I do not want to reveal are my mom and dad bro...

I was expecting your signature gif...tongue-out-super.gif

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

vu

I guessed this from you bro...this is what I expected that people won't take it serious...not always girls are victims bro...even us boys too are victims of foul play...

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I guessed this from you bro...this is what I expected that people won't take it serious...not always girls are victims bro...even us boys too are victims of foul play...

@Sarvapindi @Shameless anthey bro pindi uncle first comment ki laat comment ki asalu drastic variation. Neku ani tekiyane story kosam vuuuuu antunadu. Glad nuvvu pasigattav

7th class lo tuition teacher naa hands tho dhaani b@@bs touch cheyinchedhi n nadumu kooda.

Dhenemma bhayam vesi tuition pokunda manesaa.  Intlo saava mingaatu tuition ki vellakunda bayata thiruguthuna ani

2 minutes ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

7th class lo tuition teacher naa hands tho dhaani b@@bs touch cheyinchedhi n nadumu kooda.

Dhenemma bhayam vesi tuition pokunda manesaa.  Intlo saava mingaatu tuition ki vellakunda bayata thiruguthuna ani

adhe kadha bro mana dhaggara problem...chinna age lo boys kuda face chestharu ituvanti issues but they wont come out because no one takes them serious...$s@d

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

anduke story asking va..interesting undi..appatlone girls ala undetollani ardam aindi..story esko 

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I am not scared or shy to share here but the only persons I do not want to reveal are my mom and dad bro...

I was expecting your signature gif...tongue-out-super.gif

Wife tho cheppukovachu le kanisam future lo ... 5gavml.gif

7 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

anduke story asking va..interesting undi..appatlone girls ala undetollani ardam aindi..story esko 

it was some kind of trauma coz I was around 7-8 years and the fear ran in my mind...since then for some years I would only trust the women in my family...

If something happened to you and it was not your fault, then why would that be your dark secret?

IMO being a victim is better than being a perpetrator.

Not sure how they could even sleep with that.