Does anyone have any DARK SECRET (S) that they want to take with them to their grave?

Shameless

15 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

anduke story asking va..interesting undi..appatlone girls ala undetollani ardam aindi..story esko 

Oka gurath ammai nenu bacha gadni asalu late puberty hit ayya. 6th class lo kathila untadhi chala matured adhi north pori ga. Drnemma full close ayedhi touchings nakemo em ardhamiyedhi kadhu apatike class lo plus ma anna valla fridns antha start chesaru  atapatisthu gf ani nakemo picha bhayam esedhi. Super untadhi le kani pen ivvamantey kuda ivadhi teskomandhi dan chethilo nunchi. Ah school drop aya vere trason valla. Damn eoudemo lavadalo single life . Na matta epudithey evadanna chusina no deking emina chesestha@Sarvapindi @kfrockz

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

Shameless fellow

I felt comfortable to share everything with her bro...she didn't judge me anything since I was kid and I was innocent...tongue-out-super.gif

9 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

If something happened to you and it was not your fault, then why would that be your dark secret?

IMO being a victim is better than being a perpetrator.

Not sure how they could even sleep with that.

something happened to me and I will not share with my parents...thats why it is my dark secret...the only person who knows about it is my wife....thinking-brahmi.gif

8 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Oka gurath ammai nenu bacha gadni asalu late puberty hit ayya. 6th class lo kathila untadhi chala matured adhi north pori ga. Drnemma full close ayedhi touchings nakemo em ardhamiyedhi kadhu apatike class lo plus ma anna valla fridns antha start chesaru  atapatisthu gf ani nakemo picha bhayam esedhi. Super untadhi le kani pen ivvamantey kuda ivadhi teskomandhi dan chethilo nunchi. Ah school drop aya vere trason valla. Damn eoudemo lavadalo single life . Na matta epudithey evadanna chusina no deking emina chesestha@Sarvapindi @kfrockz

you both were kids then...if one of you were adults then it would definitely be molestation kadha Swatty...thinking-brahmi.gif

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

something happened to me and I will not share with my parents...thats why it is my dark secret...the only person who knows about it is my wife....thinking-brahmi.gif

okkariki share chesaka it's not a secret anymore.

You can call it private affair.

Ayina andariki anni share cheyalsina pani kuda ledhu.

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

okkariki share chesaka it's not a secret anymore.

You can call it private affair.

Ayina andariki anni share cheyalsina pani kuda ledhu.

I agree with you on this bro...it was a secret until I shared with my wife and it's not anymore a secret but still consider it as secret from my family members...

47 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I guessed this from you bro...this is what I expected that people won't take it serious...not always girls are victims bro...even us boys too are victims of foul play...

anna, cheptene kada mak telsedi.. abuse ainavalle cheppakapote janalaki ela telustay.