What is your take on Critical Race theory being taught in schools?

tennisluvrredux

Vinnara deeni gurinchi. 

What's your take on it? I am curious to know different view points on this issue. 

If you haven't heard about it, educate yourself. Your kids will be taught this in their schools, if they are attending public schools in the US. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Vinnara deeni gurinchi. 

What's your take on it? I am curious to know different view points on this issue. 

If you haven't heard about it, educate yourself. Your kids will be taught this in their schools, if they are attending public schools in the US. 

Idhi unnecessary ani naa feeling… history lo ayupoyundi daaniki ee gen kids em chestaru… instead of doing this they should concentrate on racial equality… 

Depends on which grade they teach this.. high school kids should learn about it… but anyone younger, it is a two edged sword and this has to be taught the right way and kids also have to take it the right way… 

otherwise, everyone will hate the white kids for something their forefathers did or didn’t do… 

47 minutes ago, Spartan said:

not against it..

but school is not the place to teach it or learn this stuff..

i already asked my kid to skip the assignments related to it

Antha freedom ela istharu vaa kids ki school lo, assignment compulsory cheyalante