What is your take on Critical Race theory being taught in schools?

tennisluvrredux

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Antha freedom ela istharu vaa kids ki school lo, assignment compulsory cheyalante

monna 1st grade lo oka lesson..nalla ame gurinchi..

ame bus lo velte nukesaru, theater lo velte seperate section petti kind kurchobettaru ani...one week sava dobbaru ade topic meeda class lo..

and asked her to write about all those incidents....

i told her to not ingest that info and leave it..its just a story like in Frozen or Lion Guard movie...ani apesa...

will do same thing if they start more on it...

emundi marks takkuva vestaru...lite...

43 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ame bus lo velte nukesaru, theater lo velte seperate section petti kind kurchobettaru ani...one week sava dobbaru ade topic meeda class lo..

i told her to not ingest that info and leave it..its just a story like in Frozen or Lion Guard movie...ani apesa...

I think Rosa Parks incident, but it's important to learn that noo. Andulo tappemundi. 

Teach cheyadam tappu kaadu but that shouldn't re-inforce constant victimhood mentality, I don't think it's wrong to teach CRT

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I think Rosa Parks incident, but it's important to learn that noo. Andulo tappemundi. 

Teach cheyadam tappu kaadu but that shouldn't re-inforce constant victimhood mentality, I don't think it's wrong to teach CRT

its wrong to over-insist..

just describe the incident and move on..

ade pani ga one week mottam ade stories, ade assignments ante..it will have impact on kid..

53 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Rey thats a defining incident of american history and the start of civil rights movement. what do you teach kids - casteism and supremacy?

• Upvote 1

Ikkada ee desi gallu judging endho american circullum meedha. rey you will never belong to america like african american does in eyes of a lot of americans. You guys really think you are white or more american than african americans ?

• Haha 1