Desi tea and coffee taste ni USA lo re create chesina animuthyalu itu randi vaa..

jiggubhai

adento US la enni sarlu try chesina mana desi tea or coffee taste asal radu. i tried different milks and tea/coffee powders but always get the feeling that something is missing. how to get exact taste vaa? 

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

adento US la enni sarlu try chesina mana desi tea or coffee taste asal radu. i tried different milks and tea/coffee powders but always get the feeling that something is missing. how to get exact taste vaa? 

dallas lo unatav?

2 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Are u looking for that chikkati tea? 

Just now, jiggubhai said:

chikkadanam matter kadu vaa.. i prefer skimmed milk. taste is what i am looking for.

Kastam .. filter coffee okati baga nachindi desi restuarants lo tea lite

3 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

taste differs a lot between tea made with buffalo and cows milk....India lo buffalo milk

oh that could make a difference.. US la buffalo milk ekkada dorukutundi

31 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

You need barre 🐃 milk to get that taste