Lucid Air Gets EPA Range Rating of 520 Miles

tacobell fan

43 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

good info. stock konacha or already inflated lo unda?

Lucid was one week away from total bankruptcy , they got rescued by Saudi investment fund for 1 Bil$ . 

Its still extremely risky company , avoid it

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, psycopk said:

battery formula chepakunda.. public loki rakunda.. i think their calim is  false... better to wait until product gets to public and charging speed and longetivity also matters... tsla passed all those..

It is EPA tested , lucid were already developing battery tech for formula E .  their claims might be a little exaggerated but it should be only down 10-15% in real world 

13 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

It is meant to differentiate from the rest. It wants to be a class apart, Ferrari makes 8000 cars/year but they are a $60 billion company

That said there is a follow up $77,000 car when ofcourse after they maximize the profits selling the $150,000 versions like Tesla did

comeon man..ferrari comparison really? the worlds most recognized and prestigious brand to lucid? ferrari brand irtself is worth 50 billion. Lucid is fortunate to have 30b $ valuation before selling a single car

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, siru said:

true. I dont see that happening. They are far behind tesla in terms of driving data and idk how much of charging network they are planning to build

typical teslatards nonsense, charging network will be developed no matter what, federal govt will incentivize charging networks

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Lucid was one week away from total bankruptcy , they got rescued by Saudi investment fund for 1 Bil$ . 

so was the case with Tesla in 2008-09

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, siru said:

comeon man..ferrari comparison really? the worlds most recognized and prestigious brand to lucid? ferrari brand irtself is worth 50 billion. Lucid is fortunate to have 30b $ valuation before selling a single car

Everyone made similar comparison with tesla now look where tesla is. Lucid tech is worth 30 billion, Totoyta, merc, bmw, honda will be happy to make the sale like yesterday. 

if their tech is superior to tesla imagine what it means to be just outsource their tech to these manufacturers. The company was in the making for the last decade it is not something you can create out of thin air.

GMC, VW(Porche) are the only traditional manufacturers who can fight Tesla, rest all are 5-8 years away from beating 2012 Tesla Model S

Lucid is one up. They hired the best people from Audi, Merc, Tesla, GM etc. The person who lead GM super cruise is leading their self driving tech

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Man seriously you don’t call that bankruptcy. They were a startup and they don’t have a product in the market to sell. All they did in the last decade was research and innovation to come up with everything in house from batteries to motor to software. They were looking for funding to build factory and produce a car and they got early investor who lucked out big time. they now have deep pockets who can finance to any extent

13 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

typical teslatards nonsense, charging network will be developed no matter what, federal govt will incentivize charging networks

lol will be built? 😂😂 thats funny retard. tell me what their plans are

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Everyone made similar comparison with tesla now look where tesla is. Lucid tech is worth 30 billion, Totoyta, merc, bmw, honda will be happy to make the sale like yesterday. 

if their tech is superior to tesla imagine what it means to be just outsource their tech to these manufacturers. The company was in the making for the last decade it is not something you can create out of thin air.

GMC, VW(Porche) are the only traditional manufacturers who can fight Tesla, rest all are 5-8 years away

Lucid is one up. They hired the best people from Audi, Merc, Tesla, GM etc. The person who lead GM super cruise is leading their self driving tech

tesla is developing battery tech too right. And i think they are buying up mining too. With a luxury car, they need to make a big splash to even justify the current market valuation.

I am only talking about their market valuation not their product

17 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

so was the case with Tesla in 2008-09

retarded comparison. I mean you are fking reard but th ewhole reason lucid has a 30B market cap is because of the success of tesla in EV.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siru said:

lol will be built? 😂😂 thats funny retard. tell me what their plans are

They have the adavnatage for now but $3 trillion infrastructure bill have funding to built more EV charge stations. 

The new battery architectures of Lucid and GM or on par or superior to tesla because they can charge at very high volatge and also become a source of charge, for example they can power your home from the car or power another car

16 minutes ago, siru said:

tesla is developing battery tech too right. And i think they are buying up mining too. With a luxury car, they need to make a big splash to even justify the current market valuation.

I am only talking about their market valuation not their product

Everyone has a different philosophy, not all batteries are the same, everyone is in research to develop a compound that reduces use of rare earth metals like cobalt and lithium. The Chinese version of Teslas use LFP battery which uses a iron compound that reduce the cost and in coming model 3/y will have the same. Everyone is trying to reduce the cost and at the same time achieve efficiency. Tesla current 1KWH battery costs $127 and GM upcoming ultimate pack beat the cost with their chemistry costing approx $100.

If someone makes a solid state battery then game over. Samsung has a lead in that regard

• Upvote 1