Lucid Air Gets EPA Range Rating of 520 Miles

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

They have the adavnatage for now but $3 trillion infrastructure bill have funding to built more EV charge stations. 

The new battery architectures of Lucid and GM or on par or superior to tesla because they can charge at very high volatge and also become a source of charge, for example they can power your home from the car or power another car

infra package lo charging networks ki 7.5b$ allocated anthe.

i have been closely following charging networks developed by electrify america which is a VW owned i think and also chargepoint etc but they are not as reliable as tesla cahrging stations. Lot of youtube reviews are there where they frequently come across broken chargers.  

6 minutes ago, siru said:

infra package lo charging networks ki 7.5b$ allocated anthe.

i have been closely following charging networks developed by electrify america which is a VW owned i think and also chargepoint etc but they are not as reliable as tesla cahrging stations. Lot of youtube reviews are there where they frequently come across broken chargers.  

7.5 billion is a lot of money probably you can have twice or thrice the number of super chargers that Tesla has. 

VW is spending $2 billion as part of diesel gate scandal to build EV charge stations.

There is private investments from EvGo and Chargepoints.

All the Car manufacturers are either tying up with EvGo or Chargepoint, that means they are investing into those companies. I know GM and Ford are investing in EvGo.

States like CA with power utility companies are make investments into EV infra.

I am using a EV for the past 10 years, only 2 times I charged at a public station, it is mostly at my home or work. they are needed for long distance travel and where people can charge real fast like Tesla super chargers

21 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Man seriously you don’t call that bankruptcy. They were a startup and they don’t have a product in the market to sell. All they did in the last decade was research and innovation to come up with everything in house from batteries to motor to software. They were looking for funding to build factory and produce a car and they got early investor who lucked out big time. they now have deep pockets who can finance to any extent

Two years ago the company was close to defaulting the debt , most of the senior leadership quit thinking it can never recover . 

Miraculously Saudi's had so much throw around at that time and we're also looking to invest in green technologies and they rescued lucid from chapter 11 bankruptcy. 

It was really lucky timing , 4 months forward Saudi's had to stop every investment proposal since crude crashed 

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

7.5 billion is a lot of money probably you can have twice or thrice the number of super chargers that Tesla has. 

VW is spending $2 billion as part of diesel gate scandal to build EV charge stations.

There is private investments from EvGo and Chargepoints.

All the Car manufacturers are either tying up with EvGo or Chargepoint, that means they are investing into those companies. I know GM and Ford are investing in EvGo.

States like CA with power utility companies are make investments into EV infra.

I am using a EV for the past 10 years, only 2 times I charged at a public station, it is mostly at my home or work. they are needed for long distance travel and where people can charge real fast like Tesla super chargers

i hope they all buld a great charging network. I live in an apartment and no option  charge at home. If i buy an ev, i will be relying on network solely. I dont like tesla and i want a better alternative so that i can buy it

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Two years ago the company was close to defaulting the debt , most of the senior leadership quit thinking it can never recover . 

Miraculously Saudi's had so much throw around at that time and we're also looking to invest in green technologies and they rescued lucid from chapter 11 bankruptcy. 

It was really lucky timing , 4 months forward Saudi's had to stop every investment proposal since crude crashed 

You might be confused with Faraday Future 

Lucid was a darling in Bay Area circles atleast since Rawling took over, they were always a upstart startup. They had some brightest minds working there. As far as I know they looked for funding but never in bankruptcy news

3 minutes ago, siru said:

i hope they all buld a great charging network. I live in an apartment and no option  charge at home. If i buy an ev, i will be relying on network solely. I dont like tesla and i want a better alternative so that i can buy it

Yeah, that is a challenge, tesla is better in that regard of super charging network, half hour at the charger would be good for a week

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

You might be confused with Faraday Future 

Lucid was a darling in Bay Area circles atleast since Rawling took over, they were always a upstart startup. They had some brightest minds working there. As far as I know they looked for funding but never in bankruptcy news

A lucid employee himself said this , without the saudi funding they were done . 

They invested too much money into product development but still had typical startup problems when it comes to production. actually they still have a lot of problems with production and are looking to hire former gm , ford people to streamline the process

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

A lucid employee himself said this , without the saudi funding they were done . 

They invested too much money into product development but still had typical startup problems when it comes to production. actually they still have a lot of problems with production and are looking to hire former gm , ford people to streamline the process

every startup will have this problem at somepoint and tesla had it too. Thats when Musk stepped in and bough for cheap and now acting like he is the founder

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, siru said:

lol will be built? 😂😂 thats funny retard. tell me what their plans are

Electrify America tho tie up vundi. Car owners ki 2 yrs free anukunta electrify america charging stations lo. Taruvata pay chesi charge cheskovalemo baita avasaram ayite.

34 minutes ago, siru said:

every startup will have this problem at somepoint and tesla had it too. Thats when Musk stepped in and bough for cheap and now acting like he is the founder

Yeah, NIO ki kuda same funding issues vunde. 

Ippudu $RIDE dhi kuda same situation. Funding kaavali next year mass production ki

Its funny to me that those working on battery tech aren't moving to industrial/warehouse robotics startup (like vivo robotics), and instead moving to luxury cars. a lot of progress can be made on autonomous robots (within a factory/warehouse setting), instead of trying to solve a fundamentally unsolvable problem of driving on roads safely.

looks like robots are still not on road to replace labour, merely to compliment them, and very hard to sell them enmasse. Even vivo robotics had to be coopted by amazon to survive. boston dynamics is leaking money.

2 minutes ago, dalapathi said:

Yeah, NIO ki kuda same funding issues vunde. 

Ippudu $RIDE dhi kuda same situation. Funding kaavali next year mass production ki

RIDE is a fraud company.

I have my doubts on NIO, it will go so far till the CCP takes it

3 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

good info. stock konacha or already inflated lo unda?

Long term ki plan chesa..inka production start avvaledhu kabatti , this us the time to buy.tesla laga loans kosam parigethalsina avasaram kooda ledhu lucid ki..funding from UAE .

5 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Long term ki plan chesa..inka production start avvaledhu kabatti , this us the time to buy.tesla laga loans kosam parigethalsina avasaram kooda ledhu lucid ki..funding from UAE .

mundu choopu

10 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Production start ayindi. Deliveries ee fall ki start avutayi. Sept 27 media day at their factory in Casa Grande, AZ