Midsommar movie disco.. vacheyandamma..

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Amy99 said:

Bagundha? Dentlo undhi? 

Netflix. Can you tolerate gore stuff? Lekapote chudaku. Chala gross untadi, i liked the screenplay and acting

Just now, Ellen said:

Netflix. Can you tolerate gore stuff? Lekapote chudaku. Chala gross untadi, i liked the screenplay and acting of the movie

Ammo no, chudanu aythe. 

Thanks for letting me know.😊

• Upvote 1

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

different concept...disturbing movie...

mixture of beauty and gore...

Kada, it is kind of haunting without any supernatural stuff. There are some  pretty terrifying tribal practices, valla  perspective was so aptly portrayed.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

entha mandhi ee movie choosaru?

E movie gurinchi ekkada vinaledhu eppatiki varaku.. can I watch it or is it theda movie?

ANkLP4W.gif

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Netflix. Can you tolerate gore stuff? Lekapote chudaku. Chala gross untadi, i liked the screenplay and acting

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

different concept...disturbing movie...

mixture of beauty and gore...

😕 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Kada, it is kind of haunting without any supernatural stuff. There are some  pretty terrifying tribal practices, valla  perspective was so aptly portrayed.

aa movie lo...couple from london... emiyaaro choopinchi vundalsindhi...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

E movie gurinchi ekkada vinaledhu eppatiki varaku.. can I watch it or is it theda movie?

ANkLP4W.gif

i would have suggesteed personally queenu nuv chudagalav ankunte. My husband tittadu for making him watch it lol :D movie making kosam chusa tbf Martin Scorsese introduction chadivaka I watched the movie, so i was looking at the elements he highlighted. Here is what he said about the movie

I like watching older movies I’ve never seen. I like revisiting the ones I have seen. I like watching new movies. And I love discovering the work of filmmakers that aren’t known to me, particularly younger filmmakers that are just starting out.

What am I looking for? I’m looking for people with a need to express something. “I need you to experience this…” Not an idea or a theme as much as a whole experience, or a recollection, or a profound emotional impression from which the ideas and the themes emerge organically, so to speak. It’s difficult to put into words for a reason: because it can be expressed in moving images and sounds — in other words, cinema.

A couple of years ago, I watched a first film called Hereditary by a director named Ari Aster. Right from the start, I was impressed. Here was a young filmmaker that obviously knew cinema. The formal control, the precision of the framing and the movement within the frame, the pacing of the action, the sound — it was all there, immediately evident.

But as the picture went on, it started to affect me in different ways. It became disturbing to the point of being uncomfortably so, particularly during the remarkable family dinner scene after the sister has been killed.

Like all memorable horror films, it tunnels deep into something unnameable and unspeakable, and the violence is as emotional as it is physical.

Obviously, I was looking forward to Midsommar, which sounded like it was going to be made on a more ambitious scale — shot in a foreign country, bigger cast, slightly bigger budget. Sometimes, in particular cases that I can remember, a relatively successful first picture has led to a more expensive but less impressive second feature. More money sometimes means the possibility of more interference and anxiety and eagerness to please, making the picture less concentrated and more diffuse.

So, I started watching Midsommar, and very early on, I knew that this was not going to be the case.

I don’t want to give away anything about this picture, because you need to discover it for yourself. I can tell you that the formal control is just as impressive as that of Hereditary, maybe more so, and that it digs into emotions that are just as real and deeply uncomfortable as the ones shared between the characters in the earlier picture. I can also tell you that there are true visions in this picture, particularly in the final stretch, that you are not likely to forget. I certainly haven’t.