Midsommar movie disco.. vacheyandamma..

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chandramukhi aa? paapa p susheela.. andulo emundhi bocchhu.. nenu choodale naaku telidu.

Adhi oka 15 years back i was a kid now tell me 👻

Just now, Amy99 said:

Hehe current bf meedha undhi.. 

aythey inka super. choosey.. couple of scenes gore untai, you can fwd them. they add nothing to the narrative.

the story is about how a girl gets over her bf, by killing him. lol.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aythey inka super. choosey.. couple of scenes gore untai, you can fwd them. they add nothing to the narrative.

the story is about how a girl gets over her bf, by killing him. lol.

Vadhu le, mundhe nenu psycho. 🤨

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ketu_duplicatu said:

Watch Hereditary, director's previous  movie, its equally horror but not gore. Midsommar was trippy and repulsive but i still loved it. 

This one is neither horror, nor gore. To me, it seemed flat.

all characters (except Dani, because its her story) merely pawns of the story with zero initiative, except that one guy who was obsessed with swedish women. None of them congregate even once to discuss their next move after witnessing a horror ritual. They don't do anything together, and simply get picked one by one quite easily.

that said, the only thread that made some sense is Christian stealing Josh's idea to write a thesis on that commune, and what happens next. Even none of the commune characters made any attempt to be charming or interesting to their visitors. Pelle's inane excuse after the first horror ritual is that 'sorrrry, I shouldve warned you about this'. lol.

It wasn't repulsive to me. It felt like bad writing, or perhaps it may be the director's style, in which case, I think the director's style is more visual, than trying to tell an interesting story.

I did watch Hereditary. But I forgot if I liked it or not. I don't think I hated it. because I would remember if I did.