Redpill/blacklill/mgtow guys

Scurvy

25 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ravalamma.. 

Db lo konni threads indirect ga eh lines meeda padtunnayi. 

What made you to follow this philosophy? 
How seriously do you take this 

Sexism, misogyny, male entitlement stemming from a deeply patriarchal society.

It's clearly explained with a lot of examples in this book. Sadivina tarvata artham ayindi mana desi poragaallu entha edavalo and how messed up film industry is. Highly recommend to read vaa..

E8C8PdTWUAUDdQT.jpg:large

@Ellen Your opinions will be valuable here 

2 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

It's clearly explained with a lot of examples in this book. Sadivina tarvata artham ayindi mana desi poragaallu entha edavalo and how messed up film industry is.

Thanks broski, read some books discussing this topic like No more mr.nice guy but this one I haven't heard of. 

Will def check it out

29 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ravalamma.. 

Db lo konni threads indirect ga eh lines meeda padtunnayi. 

What made you to follow this philosophy? 
How seriously do you take this 

Examples vey baa.. curious

20 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

It's clearly explained with a lot of examples in this book. Sadivina tarvata artham ayindi mana desi poragaallu entha edavalo and how messed up film industry is. Highly recommend to read vaa..

Ee book chadavaledu Mari nenu if it's too polarized tatkolenu edaina moderation lo aite ok

@Scurvy It's good that younger generation is realizing marriage is futile. It's really pointless. People are just afraid to be alone, hence they seek comfort in relationships. Kani relationships anevi entha painful o telsa. It's very demanding, for all the genders involved in it not just men or women. It's easier for women these days to manipulate men because men don't think with their heads. But other side cases kuda anthe unnai, some women are very submissive and afraid of society they just succumb to abusive relationships. Enduku intha kastapadi oka manishi toh undadam. 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

@Scurvy It's good that younger generation is realizing marriage is futile. It's really pointless. People are just afraid to be alone, hence they seek comfort in relationships. Kani relationships anevi entha painful o telsa. It's very demanding, for all the genders involved in it not just men or women. It's easier for women these days to manipulate men because men don't think with their heads. But other side cases kuda anthe unnai, some women are very submissive and afraid of society they just succumb to abusive relationships. Enduku intha kastapadi oka manishi toh undadam. 

Yeah problem is that society almost mandates people to get married, look at how almost everything that's designed for people in their 30s and above is mostly all family oriented. There are very few avenues for single people once they are above a certain age to make friends, indulge in activities with fellow singles etc. Even those few avenues are usually shitty like hanging out in bars, some speed dating events and such crap. That's why people get married, to not go through that loneliness. So marriage anedi people are doing mostly out of fear than out of love or a positive feeling, not a surprise people live terribly depressing lives after they get married often to the wrong partner. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah problem is that society almost mandates people to get married, look at how almost everything that's designed for people in their 30s and above is mostly all family oriented. There are very few avenues for single people once they are above a certain age to make friends, indulge in activities with fellow singles etc. Even those few avenues are usually shitty like hanging out in bars, some speed dating events and such crap. That's why people get married, to not go through that loneliness. So marriage anedi people are doing mostly out of fear than out of love or a positive feeling, not a surprise people live terribly depressing lives after they get married often to the wrong partner. 

I married out of a fear of not fulfilling my own family and social obligations, to a certain extent if I have to be honest. 
Of course, I am not complaining about my partner or relationship but all I am saying is that I didn't get into it with a delusion of having a happier and more fulfilling life post marriage. 

• Like 1

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

EXACTLY. marriage kids etc these is all FOMO results. If people can embrace solitude and treat not being married as normal as being married the world will be a much better place. Only people who absolutely are meant to be will be together. Sexual desires anevi outside relation kuda teeskovachu, that way heterosexual people  don't always have to rely on opposite genders for their relationship needs. A lot of men hate strong, independent women for their feminist attitudes, but marry them for the sake of society or whatever reasons. They can avoid such stuff really. Same applies for women too. I mean life can be really simple if one can appreciate living alone is not as bad. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I married out of a fear of not fulfilling my own family and social obligations, to a certain extent if I have to be honest. 
Of course, I am not complaining about my partner or relationship but all I am saying is that I didn't get into it with a delusion of having a happier and more fulfilling life post marriage. 

I got married way too early even before I had a voice or strong opinions about anything. I used to religiously obey whatever my parents say, so I didn't know there is an option to say no. But lucky me my husband is a wonderful person as we grew together, we are very good friends and all that. Today I can't imagine living with anyone else, I can't make friends with other people easily, I can't tolerate others for more than a day may be. We both are the same. But not everyone is not as fortunate as we are.  They say couples who live together long enough start sounding like twins and even look alike. We had all the time in this universe to fight and mend, experiment and form hypotheses. Antha time and effort iyagalte ok... But avasarama ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Could not agree more on this @Ellen. I have scene many ppl get into marriage and  relationships out of loneliness and FOMO and just bearing with their partner. But if men are not able to get a gf or something  they are judged very harshly and on contrary women are praised you go girl. There are lot of ** up men who have several mental conditions and bought up in dysfunctional families who should not get into marriage for the sake of it. 

• Upvote 1