Redpill/blacklill/mgtow guys

Scurvy

16 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Could not agree more on this @Ellen. I have scene many ppl get into marriage and  relationships out of loneliness and FOMO and just bearing with their partner. But if men are not able to get a gf or something  they are judged very harshly and on contrary women are praised you go girl. There are lot of ** up men who have several mental conditions and bought up in dysfunctional families who should not get into marriage for the sake of it. 

I'm just glad that's changing. Not sure if it's the same outside at least in my nearby circle we absolutely celebrate people who decided to stay single. 

Very nice thread and wonderful insight from folks here.

Probably mana desi gallantha boring life style ekkada undadhemo. Same template from society following from years.

We need a foundational resurrection and upgrade to a newer version of Matrix and see if we can unplug the slave minds to whole new reality.

Welcome Neos and Neonis 😄

50 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Probably mana desi gallantha boring life style ekkada undadhemo. Same template from society following from years.

We need a foundational resurrection and upgrade to a newer version of Matrix and see if we can unplug the slave minds to whole new reality.

Yes. At least men in US have bit more freedom to go on there terms and not succumb to marriage. But dudes in india are really ** bro. Peer pressure , parental tantrums , relatives and every tom dick and harry gives suggestion to get marry though they want to enjoy few more years. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yes. At least men in US have bit more freedom to go on there terms and not succumb to marriage. But dudes in india are really ** bro. Peer pressure , parental tantrums , relatives and every tom dick and harry gives suggestion to get marry though they want to enjoy few more years. 

This applies to men who cannot get laid and their only avenue to have sex is marriage. Metro lo causla dating , live in and hook up culture toh koddiga progressive vunnaru but still will take years to catch up with west.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

This applies to men who cannot get laid and their only avenue to have sex is marriage. Metro lo causla dating , live in and hook up culture toh koddiga progressive vunnaru but still will take years to catch up with west.

Bold statement undhi choodu. Its a unforgettable humiliating slap on the despos. Asalu aa statement chusthene i cannot imagine what a shameless and worthless way to get into marriage.

• Upvote 2

On 9/18/2021 at 3:41 PM, Scurvy said:

Naku telsina oka bhayya. Edhey antuuntadu inkepudu inkepudu ani malla valla avida ayana epudu godavale. Sollu

On 9/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, Scurvy said:

Yes first ah panulu ipothey tarvtha konchem alochistharu.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:41 PM, Scurvy said:

Enti e fire nelo  e roju. Dont trouble the trouble….

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 6:50 PM, Swatkat said:

Naku telsina oka bhayya. Edhey antuuntadu inkepudu inkepudu ani malla valla avida ayana epudu godavale. Sollu

Ardham kaaledu? Co operate cheyatldu ani godava?

okay. you think the institution of marraige is oppressive. which is true.

and what is your alternative? partner hopping? even that is bad. only sociopaths and adolescents (under 21) who are exploring their sexual nature. are comfortable with changing partners on a whim.

I'm sick of guys/girls above 30 who boast about how many people they fcuked, more than I detest people who peer pressure others into marriage.

Just because you reject marriage, doesn't mean you don't participate in a game. and aren't forcing others to do the same. The terms may be different, but dating is still a social game just like marriage. Especially if you are constantly looking for s3x or a partner. Its just a pathetic way to live, compared to being married.

I find guys/girls who engage in frequent casual sex beyond a certain age, as manipulators. and those who seek paid s3x as desperate people. Compared to these two, I find married people better.

as for mgtow, it is stupid. I've written reams and reams about it when there was actual fights on this db about this.

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Ardham kaaledu? Co operate cheyatldu ani godava?

what do you think about guys/girls who manipulate others to sleep with them, and then drop them like hot potato and leave?

They leave a mess everywhere they go, and constantly on the prowl for more marks.

I'm not saying that being a player is morally wrong. its not. But I wonder about the state of mind of such players. They are not normal human beings. They are special kind of sociopaths.

if this lifestyle is sold as being desirable, its going to break a lot of people's brains. both boys and girls.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:17 AM, Moon_Walker said:

did you forget you are a Sanghi? lol.

people leading boring conforming lives >>>>>>>>> fascist scum with murderous intentions and an enlightened disposition.