Athmalu Unnaya...? | Unknown And Amazing Facts About Athmalu

jiggubhai

31 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

can you share the incident...if it is not personal...

its personal bro..wife involved.

but in simple, She brought some site near medak in 2015(before our marriage), so nenu eppudu neekemundhi ani adagale,thanu also never asked. We were in US, after we came in 2018, we completely moved to India. chusthey that was occupied by some rowdy, case esinam court la.. in Hyd baganey backup undhi..so they couldnt pressure us with damki's.

two three times memu medak ,case kosam poina..they never showed.

appatikey, I was preparing my wife mentally to forget about it and manaku inka undhi ani.. just then she started to get sick very often.. nenu untunna illu chaala clean cheyyipinchina. konni marchina.. infact our house was sanitized multiple times... (Corona was not in picture yet).

Contrary, she was prepared to have a child as we both settled now..  kaani aamey ilaaga sick aithuntey, I personally was not feeling correct..somehow inhumane anukunnam.

Dig back chesthey her mom revealed that long back,one of her relative also had this problem due to land disputes ani..

I ridiculed banamthi and was not ready to go into that route...  somehow, I couldnt see her getting sick and took her to hospitals as she had harmonal imbalance. All tests showed me no way nor light. Also I dont have any answer to tell my MIL as she also is worried about her daughter.

inka I had to go with medak option.. some old aame, edho manthram chadivi mohanna kumkuma koduthuney undhi...

my wife has weak palm..grip strong undedhi kadhu...but I do feel her grip, literally wet towel chetiki katti twist chesthey entha gattiga ayyidho alaaga chaala gattiga ayyindhi.

slowly it was too hard that I was also screaming.. slow ga it went normal and the lady went to our land and was telling that some one performed the owner to have a slow death 

but I still dont believe /understand why and how parts.. but she recovered well.. we got a kid, she still wears that tayathu to her arm and neck...

we didnt get the land yet, case inka nadusthundhi...but soon will be some progress

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Aaa rakthapu madugulo naduchukuntu velli 108 ekki kurchunte vuntadibrahmi-2.gif

IMO care kuda cheyaru uRPgZv-shared.gif and moreover kathi tesukoni paripotharu ... blood tho paatu kathi kuda pothadi

19 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

its personal bro..wife involved.

but in simple, She brought some site near medak in 2015(before our marriage), so nenu eppudu neekemundhi ani adagale,thanu also never asked. We were in US, after we came in 2018, we completely moved to India. chusthey that was occupied by some rowdy, case esinam court la.. in Hyd baganey backup undhi..so they couldnt pressure us with damki's.

two three times memu medak ,case kosam poina..they never showed.

appatikey, I was preparing my wife mentally to forget about it and manaku inka undhi ani.. just then she started to get sick very often.. nenu untunna illu chaala clean cheyyipinchina. konni marchina.. infact our house was sanitized multiple times... (Corona was not in picture yet).

Contrary, she was prepared to have a child as we both settled now..  kaani aamey ilaaga sick aithuntey, I personally was not feeling correct..somehow inhumane anukunnam.

Dig back chesthey her mom revealed that long back,one of her relative also had this problem due to land disputes ani..

I ridiculed banamthi and was not ready to go into that route...  somehow, I couldnt see her getting sick and took her to hospitals as she had harmonal imbalance. All tests showed me no way nor light. Also I dont have any answer to tell my MIL as she also is worried about her daughter.

inka I had to go with medak option.. some old aame, edho manthram chadivi mohanna kumkuma koduthuney undhi...

my wife has weak palm..grip strong undedhi kadhu...but I do feel her grip, literally wet towel chetiki katti twist chesthey entha gattiga ayyidho alaaga chaala gattiga ayyindhi.

slowly it was too hard that I was also screaming.. slow ga it went normal and the lady went to our land and was telling that some one performed the owner to have a slow death 

but I still dont believe /understand why and how parts.. but she recovered well.. we got a kid, she still wears that tayathu to her arm and neck...

we didnt get the land yet, case inka nadusthundhi...but soon will be some progress

very...sad..bro...

10 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

Atmalu unnai bro, longago in summer sleeping on terrace … midnight one possibly female athma sat on my chest and suffocated me … tried very hard, pushed aside and ran down to inside … after started loosing energy then to get some positive vibes went to tirupathi by walking