I love this

Raven_Rayes

For those who say that this is dangerous. for the other vehicles sharing the road, and especially pedestrians. yeah sure. it probably is.

but bike gives you a level of control, that those who're accustomed to sitting inside 10 ton moving steel boxes can't even fathom. I've never had an accident in my bike, except when I was 12 or something.

I hate all those bike videos from Netherlands where people ride it like they are 80yr olds

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This is exactly how I rode my bike in Chennai everyday. Hopefully I'll do the same in Toronto

Its bicycle not bike.

Im not amrikan

for the record, I'm absolutely scared of driving a car. and avoid it as much as I can.

I'm sure driving a car is also a skill, which most people driving on roads don't actually possess, beyond the most basic level.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there are lot of such bikers in NYC, many who deliver food etc.. they are really annoying.. and I will not be even driving, just for pedestrians they are annoying and some times dangerous..

also, what if someone opens the car door to get off cab or something ?

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

there are lot of such bikers in NYC, many who deliver food etc.. they are really annoying.. and I will not be even driving, just for pedestrians they are annoying and some times dangerous..

also, what if someone opens the car door to get off cab or something ?

It more likely that bike rider gets killed/hurt, than hurt others. unless the rider is really not paying attention.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It more likely that bike rider gets killed/hurt, instead of hurting others. unless the rider is really not paying attention.

The riders confidence comes from intimidating tactic, others must be ready to hit break or make a way.

fortune favors the brave

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It more likely that bike rider gets killed/hurt, than hurt others. unless the rider is really not paying attention.

even if riders gets hurt it's not pleasant for others, and pedestrians are more vulnerable .. 

Just now, RoadRomeo said:

The riders confidence comes from intimidating tactic, others must be ready to hit break or make a way.

fortune favors the brave

I dont think so. Those who ride like this are likely to die or get seriously injured compared to regular riders or pedestrians.

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

even if riders gets hurt it's not pleasant for others, and pedestrians are more vulnerable .. 

yes, it's definitely annoying. It's also annoying when cars park on bike lanes, people walk on bike lanes.